12. Run

6/15 continued

~Aubree's Point of View~

I get up from the couch in the Man Cave. My phone vibrates from the side of me. I pick it up and read the message.

Henry: Bree, I'm really sorry about what happened with us. I hate when we fight. I think it's best if we have a break for a while. I love you, but I think it's for the best. I feel really bad about doing this. You're one of my best friends and I never want to lose you. But, being your boyfriend is a lot and I feel like it's a lot of presser. I'm sorry, Aubree...

The tears in my eyes become bigger drops of water. They fall down once again on my skirt, making it more and more wet.

They slide down my cheek into my nose and mouth. I feel the weird sweetness of my tears. I never knew why tears tasted sweet. It may be a me problem.

I get up from the couch. I go to the elevator and press the button to go up. The elevator's doors close and the floor shoots up. I stand there sobbing. I reach the top and the other elevator doors open. I walk out and wave goodbye to Gooch. He sees the sadness in my eyes but ignores it and goes back to reading his book.

I open the door to get out of Junk 'N' Stuff and run. I have no idea where I'm running too, but that is all I do.

I just run.

A/N***Okay, I have some new idea's for stories. I want to know what new story you guys want to read next. (These will probably not be uploaded until "In Love With A Super Villain" and this story is done...) Tell me what you think sounds the best. 

~Avengers...And Tyler:
The Names Tyler, but only the Avengers call me that. No one knows about me, well they don't know who I actually am. To others my name is Hannah Davidson, my fake name. My father Tony Stark, yes Iron Man, doesn't want anyone to know I exist. Not even my best friends know about my actual life. 

~Don't Smash Your Daughter:
Lily Banner, the daughter of Bruce Banner, also known as the hulk. She's one of the smartest girls in school, but not a lot of people know that except for her teachers. She likes to pretend that she's dumb but she can't hide it well when people find out that her father is the famous Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner.

~EMMA:
Emma. You could say she's a rebel, a badass, maybe even a bitch. Her best friend Mason is the exact opposite. He's more a wimp when it comes to being in trouble, he's shy, all he wants is for his best friend to be happy. Mason has never told Emma something that he know's. He doesn't know how Emma will take it. What will happen when Emma finds out accidentally...or was it?