15. Rooms

6/15 continued

"Let me show you around the house", Ray says as he opens the front door to his new house. "A heads up...I already decorated a room for you."

"You did?" I ask.

"Yeah", he says smiling. We walk in and I look around. We were in the living room. There was a big flat screen TV with a large brown couch and a matching chair. There was also a brown coffee table and side table.

"It's really nice", I say.

We walk into the kitchen and the dining room. The dining room had a large chandelier over the large table that sat eight people. The kitchen had white cabinets around the entire room. There was a white island in the middle with a sink and there was a stainless steel oven with a microwave on top of it and a fridge.

"Wow, the house is big."

"Yeah, I made sure that it would be perfect for us", Ray says.

"Why did it have to be perfect?"

"Because, I wanted to make sure you were happy. I want us to be the perfect superhero family."

I look up at Ray's eyes. He's really tall so my neck felt like it was going to break. I squeeze him into a hug.

"It's already perfect!" I say into his chest.

"Come on, let me show you your room", Ray says letting go of me.

"Okay."

We walk up the stairs and Ray leads me to a door that had a large 'A' on it. He opens the door and we walk into the room. I look around the room in awe.

The room is awesome. The bed had a white bed frame and a teal and purple chevron blanket with a LOT of throw pillows. How did he know I love throw pillows? At the end of the bed was a white fluffy blanket.

I walked in further and rubbed my hand against the fluffy blanket. I saw a white corner desk in one of the corners with three computer screens on it. I saw a stack of notebooks and a cup full of pens and pencils. I walked over to the desk and opened up one of three drawers. The first one had markers, crayons, highlighters, and colored pencils. The second drawer had a stack of plain paper, and the third draw had an entire printer in it. My eyes grow wide at all the things in my new room.

I next look on top of the dresser. It had a large mirror on it. I saw all of my favorite perfumes and lip balms. There was Bethany Mota, all of One Direction's perfume, and almost every color of EOS and Baby Lips.

I looked on the walls to see that there was a TV on the wall across from the bed. I looked at the posters on the wall. There was a Doctor Who Poster, Avengers Poster, One Direction Poster, R5 Poster, Teen Wolf Poster, A Frozen Poster, and an Inside Out Poster.

"R-Ray, I-I love it", I shudder.

"I'm glad", Ray said.

"How did you know that I loved all this stuff?"

"I got information from your friends. Charlotte told me a lot and so did Henry."

"Wow, I guess they know a lot more about me then I thought", I say.

My phone buzzes as I still look around the room. I take it out of my pocket and look at the caller ID. It was Henry.

I answer the phone with a simple hey.

"Aubree", Henry begins, "I'm so sorry. I need to see you. I hate fighting."

"I'm sorry too. I wasn't thinking about what I said", I say to Henry.