3. Name Problems

I open the front door and see my mom watching soap operas on the TV. "Hey mom", I say as I'm still in my costume. She turns to look at me and her eyes widen.

"Henry..." she says.

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a baby girl in your hands?" she asks.

"Oh, this is Olivia. She's going to be staying with us for a while", I say smiling.

"She's disgusting."

"You see, her father can't get a job or get money, and someone is after him cause he took some of their things."

"At least wash her up. I'll get her some of Piper's old baby clothes", mom says getting up.

"Thank you, mom. So far, you're the only one who believes in me", I say.

"No problem. Just go run her a bath."

"You got it", I say and walk upstairs.

I bring Olivia to my room and put on the toilet. As the tub fills up with water I change into my normal clothes. Olivia had gotten ahold of one of my action figures and was playing with it. Not that I still play with my toys in the bath...

"Olivia", I say looking at her.

"Hero", she says laughing.

"Good job", I say smiling and pick her up, "Come on, let's get you in the tub."

"BATH!"

"Yes. BATH!" I laugh.

I unbutton her onesie and throw it in my trash knowing I'd never put her in that again. I put her in the tub as my mom walks in. I was about to put some of my shampoo in her hair when my mom stopped me.

"Henry, no!" mom says.

"What?"

"Babies need baby shampoo because they're sensitive."

"But I don't have any", I say.

"Well, you need some. I have some baby bath wash that I use for my shrunken clothes somewhere...be right back!" mom says and runs out the door.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

***

After I was done washing Olivia and she was finally clean, mom gave me a shirt and leggings for her to wear. She even found an old diaper for her to wear.

Mom also game me some money so I could go the store and buy her the things she needed. Mom was really nice about this whole thing.

I go to the store, Olivia home with my mom, and get her some diapers, wipes, food, and shampoo and body wash. I went home and set Olivia a little place in my room. After I was done with that I take Olivia back from mom and bring her to my room to play with her.

"Hey Olivia", I say in a babyish tone. She looks at me and smiles.

"Kid...Danger", she barely says.

"No Olivia, my name is Henry", I laugh. Hopefully she doesn't say that out loud in public.

"Henry...Danger."

"Henry Hart", I say, "Call me Henry."

"Hen-ry."

"Yeah, good job Olivia!" I say as mom walks in.

"What are you doing", mom says.

"I'm making sure she doesn't call me Kid Danger in public."

"Henry, she's a baby. Why don't you just tape her mouth shut?" mom jokes.

"Very funny mom, but this is serious", I say.

"Well, then let's find out if she'll say it."

"How do we do that?"

"Olivia, what's his name?" my mom asks her as she points to me.

"Kid Danger", Olivia says.

Mom looks at me and crosses her arms. "I get it, but I'll get her to call me Henry."

"Okay, just making sure", mom says then walks away.

My phone goes off as I play with Olivia. I get up and grab it too see what it was. It was Aubree.

Aubree: Hey, what's up? You never came back.

Me: I have a baby to take care of.

Aubree: Since when do you have a baby?

Me: Since I got a girl pregnant 4 years ago.

(I'm joking)

Aubree: Very funny Hart, I'll be over in a bit.

I put my phone down and bring my attention back to Olivia.

***

~Aubree's Point of View~

A few hours ago Charlotte came back to hang out with Jasper and I. Now at present time, I'm back at my house and Charlotte and Jasper went home too. I still have no idea how Henry ended up with a baby.

I decided to head over to Henry's too see this new baby. I knock on the door and a minute later Mrs. Hart, if that's what she goes by, opens the door and smiles.

"Aubree...I'm guessing you're here to see Henry", she says.

"Uh, yeah. He told me about the new baby", I reply.

"Oh yeah, I thought it would be okay if he took care of her."

"Can I come in", I ask.

"Oh, right...sorry, come in", she says moving out of the way. I walk in and she closes the door behind me. "He's in his room."

"Thanks", I say and walk up the stairs to head to his room.

His door was closed so I knock on it. "ONE SEC!" I hear Henry yell from his room.

The door opens and he smiles with his amazing, heart melting smile. "Hey babe", he says. He leans over and kisses me.

"So...where's this baby?" I ask as I walk into his room.

"Right here", he says picking up a blond toddler. "This is Olivia."

"Does she know who you are?"

"Yeah", he laughs.

"What's his name?" I ask pointing to Henry.

"Kid...Danger", Olivia says.

"Henry...she can't call you Kid Danger!"

"I know, I know. I'm gonna fix it", Henry says.

"I hope so."

"Why don't I put Olivia to sleep so that we can hang out?"

"Okay. I'd like that", I say smiling.

"Good, I'll be right back", Henry says. He pecks my lips and leaves his room for about 10 minutes. I check my phone and go on Twitflash forgetting I don't have anything important to see.

Henry comes back and sits down next to me on his couch. He kisses me on my cheek and smiles. "What do you want to do?" he asks.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you", I say.

"Good, cause I just want to kiss you", Henry says and presses his lips to mine.