Khushi in Arnav's Office

(All my readers, see above picture of arshi for one minute and let me know how many of you wants to be in khushi's position, i just cant take my eyes from pic.)

Story starts from arnav decided to keep khushi and lavanya away from avni where as khushi decided to keep truth away from him.

Khushi woke up and saw arnav haven't reached yet, she sighed and went to bathroom to complete daily routine.

By the time khushi comes back arnav came and picked his clothes. Without saying anything, he went to take bath and khushi went to avni room to get her ready.

Everyone reached dining table including lavanya. They started having breakfast with silence, no one dared to speak a word.

"I am picking up avni in afternoon and will take her to office with me." Arnav informed breaking silence. 

"What she will do in office? you will be busy in work." Anjali asked knowing fully why he took this decision.

"I have only one meeting today, aman will handle her when i am in meeting" Arnav informed again, at any cost he dont want avni with lavanya and khushi.

"Sale saheb, take khushi also with you. She will take care of avni when you are in meeting and she too will get to roam around, how many days she will stay in this house." Shyam started his mission of getting khushi and arnav together.

"No, what will i do in office. I will stay in home" Khushi told nervously.

"Mummy, please come to daddy office, we will have lot of fun" Avni asked with puppy dog face.

"What she will do in office?" Arnav questioned.

"Me and mummy will see your office fully. Will play games in your personal room. We will eat pizza." Answered by an excited avni.

"Yes chote take khushi to office" Nani also suggested.

"Arnav i heard you are searching for personal assistant?" Mama questioned with a brilliant idea in head.

"yes, aman is having heavy work load." Arnav aswered.

"Then khushi will join in our company as Personal assistant" Mama voiced out his idea.

"No no, khushi needs to stay in home to take care of avni all the time" Anjali told as early as possible and received a glare from shyam.

"Anjali bua, i will go to school and come in evening. Mummy will be free right she can go to office. My friend saritha mom also go to office daily" Avni supported, she is very smart to her age.

"But, how can khushi go to office?" Anjali is not convinced yet. If khushi goes to office she may not have time to take care of avni.

"Why not, she is a degree holder and she worked prior her marriage also." Shyam supported khushi. 

"Stop it everyone. Khushi betiya, you want to work ?" Nani asked khushi. 

Khushi thought for 2 minutes and nodded her head in approval.

"Arnav, you have any problem if khushi betiya go to work?" Nani asked arnav.

"Daddy please agree, mummy wants to work na please please" Avni told reaching his father and sitting in his lap.

"I have no problem" Arnav told kissing avni cheeks.

"Then its decided khushi will go to our office and anjali betiya we all here to take care of avni in khushi's absence dont worry." The matriarch told and went to her room.

Arnav stood up from table looking at khushi "i will be waiting in car, come with avni and arav. You have 10 minutes" he told and left.

Without thinking anything khushi started running to arnav room to get her bag, she is already dressed in decent saree.