Rahul

Story continuous from 

"How many years it took jiju to get your permission for marriage?" Khushi asked curiously, arnav smirked remembering that scene.

"Before Di graduation day he came to me with knife" Arnav said.

"Knife? Why?" Khushi asked with wide eyes.

"After coming to delhi, jiju convinced di to complete her degree in order to get better job. I stopped spending my time in RM, i always stayed here with di in the pretext of combined studies with friends. No one in RM really knows about it as they were busy in consoling anjali di. Jiju will come on weekends to check on us. He looked after our expenses and happiness."

"We three always spent time together, di loves jiju but she didnt realized it on the other hand jiju was afraid to confess his love."

"It took one year for di to complete her degree" He told with smile remembering that day.

Flashback:- 

Before graduation day:- 

As today is sunday, arnav came to garden house along with rahul. Rahul will always pickup arnav and drop him back. He strictly ordered arnav to call him whenever he goes out so he can accompany him. In this whole year rahul became protective of arnav just like a big brother or father does. 

"We need to go to shopping for di." Arnav told getting down from bike.

"Yes, will go in evening" rahul replied parking bike aside. 

"Aru" Anvitha came and hugged him.

"Anu di. I missed you" Arnav told coming out of hug.

"No one missed me?" Rahul asked coming near them.

"No" Arnav told but anu blushed without answering. Arnav can sense their love but he is afraid, Love only destroyed his family. His mother love made her blind so his fathers. Their love made their children orphans. But he cant snatch anu di and rahul happiness with his insecurities. Rahul is very nice person and he will take care of anu di perfectly, which made arnav convince himself.

He knows it will take years for anu and rahul to confess their love. He needs to do something.

"Anu di, we need to go to shopping. Remember tomorrow is your graduation day. You should look pretty" Arnav told casually.

"She is always pretty" Rahul told dreamily making anu blush.

"Yes but tomorrow is special, she needs to impress her date right?" Arnav told with smirk, rahul choked hearing it. He widened eyes in shock where as anu stood clueless but before she can open her mouth arnav signaled her to keep silent.

"You know di, the guy who asked you to be his date is vaibhav mishra a well known businessman's son, he is very famous in this city. He is smitten by you, i am sure you two will make good pair. He will propose you tomorrow for sure" Arnav went on knowing what effect his words creating on love birds hearts. Arnav studied their expressions, anu is still confused but rahul have determination look on his face.

"Di, lets go and have lunch" Arnav changed topic.

"Yes, i made jilebi for you both" Anu told excitedly but both boys face-palmed hearing her obsession for jilebi.

"Again jilebi, we surely will get diabetes soon" Rahul whispered in arnav's ear making him chuckle. 

"You said something?" Anu asked arnav but they shrugged off.

"We will watch *Hum saath saath hain* movie together" Anu told ever so excitedly but both boys rolled their eyes.

Anu is biggest fan of bollywood movies and jilebi and these are only things that irritates both boys. But they cant say no to anu.