Lard Governor

Story continuous from khushi questioning arnav about the kidnapping.

"Arnavji sheethal is back, then whom you kidnapped?" Khushi questioned with confused face.

"Guess?" NK Said ever so excitingly.

"I am weak in guessing. Please say" Khushi pleaded without containing her curiosity.

"Ok, you first finish your dinner. Will discuss it later" Saying arnav messaged in whatsapp group of *Mission arnavs happiness*. 

"Arnavji, i already had my dinner" Khushi tried to cover up her lie. 

"Dont try to lie when you clearly cant able to" He said and served her. NK smiled seeing them, he too wish one day he can be a good husband to lavanya. From the time he saw her, she occupied every fiber of his heart and soul. He cant stay for a minute without thinking about her. He prayed to god to help him to win lavanya heart. But a little bit loudly.

"Dont worry NK, we will help you" Arnav said, he already guessed NK love towards lavanya and he is happy for them. Slowly lavanya is becoming a sister to him, he dont see any difference in lavanya, preethi and anjali. Khushi is still in shock hearing NK.

"Did i say that loud?" NK asked embarrassed.

"Yes" Arnav replied. 

"Sorry" NK said meekily.

"Thats fine, Lavanya is good girl. She suffered a lot in past. I want her to be settled with someone who can love her truly. I will be happy and assured if that person is you. And also i didnt witnessed anjali di and preethi wedding. I am excited to see lavanya's wedding." He said making khushi and NK smile. 

"You have a golden heart nannav" NK said with smile.

"I swear i am going to spoil your kids to end and make them call you *Nanda*" Arnav hissed.

"Common, we still have time" NK said. They completed their dinner soon, sheethal went and slept due to tiredness. Her limbs went numb with the punishment she received today. She forgot about every other plan. 

Inside Arnavs study:- 

Lavanya, shyam and anjali came in and greeted remaining three who are sitting in couch.

"Di, you should rest" Khushi said immediately.

"Dont worry khushi, i will be fine." Anjali assured them.

"Why do you asked me to raise complaint against vishal?" Shyam asked arnav.

"Jiju, Vikram is under kailash control now. Though vishal dont know we are behind his disappearance, he may plan something to destroy us. Now, he is in jail with non-bailable warrant. He cant do anything" Arnav explained.

"But why today?" Shyam asked again.

"Today we kidnapped ARTHI malik" Arnav announced making everyone gasp.

"What? How?" Khushi asked coming out of shock.

"Nannav i will tell them, its very filmy" NK asked like a excited child making arnav roll eyes.

Flashback:- Same day afternoon.

"Nannav, here is the phone you asked for" NK said handing over phone to arnav.

"Good" Arnav said and messaged to arthi saying  * Aunty, ASR came to know about our meeting in restaurant. Meet me at Old building in the outskirts. I am sending you location now.*

"Now go and switch on jammer in sheethal's floor. Inform employees that we have network glitch. Make sure to keep sheethal concentration on work" Arnav said.