Junior ASR

Story starts from Nk's entry and lavanya beating him.

"Nk, kya entry diya thumne, like a boom, like a pataka(NK, what an entry you did, like a cracker) Arnav teased him without minding to help him to stand up.

"Ahhh, nannav. I am crying in pain but you are teasing me. Rakshas" NK told wincing in pain, everyone giggled seeing their fight.

"Nannav?" Khushi whispered confusingly.

"Mummy, NK chachu calls dad as nannav" Avni told seeing confusion on her mother's face.

"Oh i am sorry, get up NK" Arnav told offering hand but when NK is about hold it, arnav took it back making NK fall again on his butt. He winced in pain. 

"Ahhh, rakshas you did this knowingly. I hate you" NK cried dramatically making everyone laugh. Khushi admired their bond.

"Chachu, come i will help." Avni offered help.

"Wow, my cutie darling. You are the best in this world" NK told kissing avni's cheek. NK used to stay in india 5 years back when arnav came back from states with little avni. He instantly fell in love with avni's cuteness. When avni is 3 years old he left to australia to focus on his career. But he visited them frequently.

"And daddy, you cant do this to chachu. He will get hurt na" Avni scolded arnav, he smiled at her and went near khushi.

"Here is your first surprise" Arnav whispered in her ears. Khushi smiled slightly.

"I am sorry ASR. I dont know he is your family" Lavanya told hesitantly. She really thought he is someone who came to harm ASR.

"Its ok lavanya, dont worry much. Its his mistake not yours." Arnav told calmly.

"Yes bitiya, dont worry." Mami also assured her.

Everyone greeted him and asked about his wellbeing.

"Khushi bhabhi right?" He came near khushi and spoke to her. She nodded her head.

"You are soo cool. But i pity you, you had to marry rakshas. Your life became The beauty and the beast." NK told with sad face.

"Chachu, dont call daddy as rakshas. He is cool and good" Little ASR told.

"Ok madamji, sorry" NK told holding his ears. Khushi smiled seeing him. His laugh is so addicting. He is just like a kid, so carefree and lively.

"Ok khushi bhabhi. I am your one only dhevar(brother-in-law)." NK introduced himself.

"And only monkey in this house" Shyam told making NK pout. Shyam and NK are like friends.

"Jijaji. I missed you" NK told kissing his cheek. Shyam wiped his cheek disgustingly.

"Sala, you didnt changed at all" Shyam told and hugged him. NK observed anjali being silent but he cared less about her now.

"Ok go fresh up. Will have dinner together" Nani told and everyone went to their rooms.

In Arnav's room:- 

"Arnavji, You and NK seems to be very close" Khushi asked running her hands in avni's hair who is enjoying muffins sitting in khushi's lap. Avni giggled hearing khushi.

"Why my baby is giggling?" Khushi asked her.

"Daddy and chachu will always fight with each other mumma. Even arav and me are better than them" Avni told with smile.

"She is right. He is born to irritate me." Arnav told relaxing himself on bed.

"And i am back to irritate you nannav" NK told coming into his room. He settled beside arnav.