HER

Story starts from avni sharing their vacation plan to Raizada family on breakfast table.

"Avi finish breakfast, you will become late for school" Khushi reminded her.

"Ok mummy"

"How are you lavanya/lavanyaji?" Arshi asked in same time and looked at each other..

"How cute" Lavanya told keeping hands on her chin.

"Oh i forgot, how are you la aunty? Are you still feeling pain?" Avni asked cutely.

"No baby, i am fine. Thanks for asking cutie" Lavanya replied taking avni hand and kissing it.

"Mine done, i will wait in car." Arnav told and signaled khushi to bring arav and avni.

Soon everyone finished breakfast. Khushi took kids to car, they started journey to school.

In Car:-

"Mummy, when sunday will come?" Avni asked counting days with her finger.

"After saturday" arav stated fact calmly.

"Uffoo, that i know aru" Avni told holding her head.

"Then why you asked avni?" Arav questioned her.

"You should call me sister. I am elder to you" Avni scolded him. Arav rolled his eyes.

"No, you are not my sister. My mom told i am going to get sister in 7 months" Arav told innocently. Arnav stopped car with jerk.

"Arav, what did you told right now?" Arnav questioned him.

"Mamu, mummy told i will get a sister or brother in 7 months" Arav repeated.

"wow" Khushi told with happiness whereas arnav is confused because his sister didnt informed anyone regarding this good news. Avni is also confused.

"Where is your sister now?" Avni questioned arav.

"She is inside mummy's tummy" arav replied.

"Haww, how she went inside her tummy?" Avni asked with shock.

"Did your mumma ate your sister?" Avni continued.

"No budhu, she told god sent my sister inside her tummy. She will grow bigger and will come out in 7 months" Arav explained.

"Ohhh" avni nodded head understanding whole process.

"That means my sister or brother is there in my mummy's tummy?" Avni told touching khushi stomach with her little fingers.

"Mummy i will also get a brother or a sister in 7 months?" Avni questioned with lot of excitement making her parents uncomfortable.

Arshi looked here and there not knowing how to answer her. Arnav went to his dreamland where he is being happy with khushi, avni and little one where as khushi is embarrassed and shy to answer this question Infront of arnav. She looked at arnav who is busy in daydream, she turned to avni.

"Avi, as arav told god needs send baby." Khushi told her.

"When will he send brother to me mummy?" Avni questioned.

"You know managing a little baby is not easy. He needs all my time which means i cant play with you, talk with you, make breakfast for you. So, i prayed to god to not send baby now. I want to spend my entire time with you baby" Khushi explained to avni.

"But i too want a sister or brother. We will become a team and share your time. We wont fight, i promise" Avni told making cry face.

"Avi, cutie listen to me. When time comes god will send baby to us. OK" Khushi told to which avni nodded her head.