Anvitha

Story Continuous from

"I will leave house but on one condition" Khushi told making everyone shock.

"What?" Sheethal asked with happiness. She will do anything to get khushi out of her way. She needs avni and arnav thats it.

"I want my daughter Avni" Khushi told smirking. 

"What? How is that possible?" Sheethal shouted in shock.

"Why not? Avni is my happiness. My reason to breath. If i had to leave this house then avni will come with me" Khushi told determined. Everyone sighed in relief, If avni goes with khushi, arnav will follow them.

"You know i can take this to court, then you have to leave with empty hand" Sheethal warned her.

"Then go and fight. Who is stopping you. We are ready to fight." Khushi replied. 

"Khushi how can you say that? If we take this to court, what will happen to raizada's pride. They are very respectable family in this country. They had to face many hardships. As daughter-in-law of this house i need to think about them?" Sheethal told, arnav rolled his eyes seeing her drama.

"I dont care about anything except my happiness, my avni" Khushi told making everyone shock and happy. Arnav is the most happiest person seeing khushi's standing for her own happiness instead of her own sacrificing nature. Anjali realized depth of her mistake by supporting sheethal. 

"Please khushi, dont do this. I want my family. Please think being in my shoes, please" Sheethal asked with fake tears.

"Khushi will never be you. Dont even dare to compare her to you" Arnav shouted making everyone realize his presence.

"Arnav, you know what khushi told just now she dont need you, she only asked for avni. She didnt even thought about your happiness and your love for her" Sheethal tried to manipulate him.

"I will do whatever khushi asks for. if she want to take avni with her, i have no objection." Arnav told calmly making sheethal shock.

"How..how can you live without avni?" Sheethal asked being in shock. 

"Who told i will live without avni, i will go with them. Will take my family with me. Then you can live here as *daughter-in-law of this house*" arnav mocked her making everyone smile. They already expected it.

Sheethal stomped her feet as her plan got failed and went inside.

"What a drama man. How you are managing with her?" NK told being tired of arguments.

"Chote, is she really your wife? Avni's mother? I want to know everything happened in your past" Nani questioned him.

"I also have same doubt, how can she be mother of my cutie" mami told her as usual butterfly style.

"Nani, whatever sheethal told before is true. But one more truth is i dont love her and want to be with her. Please dont ask me anything more" Arnav told avoiding their eyes and went to his room followed by khushi.

Arnav saw khushi entering with a sad face.

"Arna.." She was cut off by arnav.

"Dont talk to me. You dont love me. You love only your daughter. You thought to leave me here with that witch." Arnav cried dramatically.

"Arnavji, listen..." She tried to explain him.

"Noo, i wont listen to you. No one loves me here. Am i that bad? You are so mean. Go and stay with your avni only" he said.

"Arnavji, listen its not like that. I LOVE YOU" Khushi blurted out. Arnav smiled brightly hearing what he is craving for from months. 

Khushi understood what just happened. Her face formed perfect 3 O's.