Truth

Story continuous from arnav reading file of khushi's background check (fake).

In the same evening,

Khushi and lavanya reached home by 5. Khushi went to fresh up and then she prepared milkshake for avni who will come home in few minutes.

She is sitting in living area with her evening tea along with raizada's. 

"Mummy" Avni ran towards her and hugged her.

"Avi, how was your day?" Khushi asked kissing her cheeks.

"It went good, i told about our outing to everyone" Avi told with a big smile.

"You didnt told us beta" Nani asked avni.

"Badi nani, it was so good. We played games, mummy won all of them. We had nice food. We met ramu uncle and radha aunty" Avi told excitedly.

"My pari enjoyed it very much it seems" nani asked avni to which she nodded head cutely.

"Avi, have your milkshake. Then you can fresh up and do homework" khushi told handing her glass and one to arav who is sitting silently in anjali lap.

"Mummy, where is daddy?" avni questioned khushi.

"Daddy is having a meeting. He will come late today" Khushi told what she heard from aman.

"Ohh, daddy is always busy" avni pouted. 

"Avni beta, you forgot about us now a days. You love only mummy and daddy" mami told with sad face.

"yes mami, you are right" Anjali supported her.

"no, i love everyone. but i love mummy and daddy little bit more" Avni told and went near everyone and kissed their cheeks to prove her love. They smiled at her innocence and kissed her back.

After that khushi helped avni in fresh up and homework. Everyone had their dinner but arnav didnt came back.

Right now, khushi is making avni sleep but she is missing her dad. So avni decided to call him and kept it on speaker.

Avni: Hello Daddy, where are you? You know what time it is?

Arnav: Sorry baby, daddy has an urgent meeting. 

Avni: Still its late.

Aranv: Sorry my doll. I had a important meeting. This is last time. From tomorrow i wont be late. OK

Avni: You say this every time. 

Arnav: This is last time; you are my cutie doll na. Dont be sad ok. Daddy loves you.

Avni: I love you too, i miss you.

Arnav: Miss you too my baby. Dont wait for me. Tell your mummy to have dinner and sleep on time. Take care of your mummy and yourself ok.

Avni: Ok daddy, i will take care of mummy ok. Bye. 

Arnav: Good night.

Conversation ends........

Avni slept on khushi's lap with a happy smile. Whereas khushi is confused about arnav words. She is so sure after what she has done today arnav will become a beast to her like earlier days of their marriage. She knows arnav read her background check report, she saw him leaving his cabin with blood red eyes and uncontrollable anger.

She knows, it is wrong to manipulate someone but she doesnt have any other choice. She doesnt want any rifts in family because of her.

Yes, she is the one who changed file and took blame for other's mistakes.