End of past or Lives

Story Continuous from aarthi saying sorry to anvitha on phone. 

Soon its evening, arnav and rahul came back from their respective work places. 

"Di, how is my angel? I missed her so much" Arnav said as soon as he came in.

"Aru, you went to office only for 2 hours." Anu reminded him.

"Is it di? It felt like 2 years without my princess" Arnav spoke and went to avni room, he saw she is sleeping peacefully. He went near her and kissed her forehead. Anu and rahul smiled seeing his love for avni. 

"Di, From tomorrow i will take my princess to office. In that way i wont miss her" Arnav suggested making couple open their mouths in shock.

"What will you do at the time of meetings then?" Rahul questioned him.

"I will take her to board room. Its not like she will listen all information and leak it to rival companies. And also my doll will learn new things from early age. She will takeover AR after me" Arnav said thoughtfully.

"Aru, what will you do if she had to marry a guy and leave with him?" Anu asked him.

"Simple, we will search for ghar-jamai(son-in-law who live with girls family after marriage)" Both men said at a time. 

"We will see" Anu told and went inside kitchen to fetch them coffee.

"Arey anu, leave about princess we have much time to search prince. Right now we need to concentrate on finding queen for our king ASR" Rahul shouted.

"Yes, arnav when will you get marry?" Anu asked him.

"Di, i will marry when you find a bride" Arnav answered taking coffee cup.

"Tell me which type of girl you like?" anu asked him.

"May be sheethal" Rahul teased him. Anu hit him on shoulder for making fun of arnav.

"I want someone as innocent as you di." Arnav told seriously.

"Innocent? In this generation. It is tough but we will search." Rahul told sipping his coffee.

"I need to say something" Anu started hesitantly.

"Tell di" Arnav told and rahul nodded his head saying continue.

"Today ma called me. She apologized for her behavior. She wants to meet us" Anu told scared of their reaction.

"What?" Both men shouted startled by what they heard.

"Yes, she was begging to let her meet us" Anu said.

"US means?" Rahul questioned her, she can see raising anger in both arnav and rahul.

"You and me. I didnt told about avni and arnav" Anu answered.

"We are not going to meet her"

"You both are not going to meet her" Rahul and arnav told at same time and went inside to cool their anger.

Remaining day went well, both men forgot about aarthi and concentrated on avni.

Next day after arnav and rahul went to work anu left avni in her friend/neighbor house and came to meet aarthi in temple. She know she is doing wrong but she cant able to say no to her mother.

"Amma" anu called once she spotted aarthi.

"Avnitha, bitiya how are you?" Aarthi said taking her into warm hug.

"I am fine amma." Anu answered hesitantly coming out of hug. This is first time her mother touched her with love.

"I am really sorry beta for past. Forgive me. In money blindness i forgot about my own daughter. I tortured you so much. After loosing you and your dad i realized how lonely i am." Aarthi cried, anu also cried seeing her mother in pain.