Problem

Story continuous from the preethi welcoming prank on sheethal. 

After cleaning herself and cursing preethi, sheethal went towards ASR cabin. Meanwhile girls gang(Lavanya, preethi and khushi) were having coffee in khushi's cabin.

"Look there friends, that witch is entering into jiju boss cabin" Preethi shouted.

"God, why that bit** is going to ASR now" Lavanya cursed her.

"Girls, calm down. Arnavji knows how to handle her." Khushi told calmly.

"We know that. But i dont trust her after all she is his first wife khushi" Preethi said impatiently.

"She is not. Arnavji was never married before me. Avni is his sister anvitha's daughter" Khushi said briefly.

"Oh god. I will kill that lady monster. I will show her hell" Preethi fumed in anger.

"Calm down. We need to be careful. She is not alone" Khushi said calming her down.

"Still i am..." their talks are disturbed by khushi's phone sound. Seeing arnav name on display khushi answered call immediately.

"Arnavji is calling us to his cabin" She and they moved towards his cabin.

Meanwhile in arnav's cabin.

"ASR, Good morning" Sheethal said entering into his cabin without knocking on door.

"Dont you have manners to knock on door before entering into someone's cabin" ASR shouted.

"Common ASR. I am your wife. Dont i have right to enter your cabin directly?" She said seductively coming near him. 

"Common sheethal you are nothing but senseless bit**. If only you are not born as women i would have killed you by now. You are the reason behind my di and jiju's death." He roared on her.

"Oh ASR. What did you saw in her. She is just an innocent pathetic weak women like your wife khushi. Leave your wife, come to me. Just see how smart, sexy and sophisticated i look, on the other side your wife a fool" She said. Next minute out of no where he removed a gun and pointed towards her head. 

"Dont you dare to insult my wife and sister. Next time i wont think before pulling trigger. You are here because of anjali and mami. Do your work and get lost. Dont you dare to come infront of me" Arnav said dangerously. She nodded head in fear.

Arnav kept gun in table drawer hearing knock on cabin door.

"Come in" He shouted. Girl gang entered in throwing angry looks towards sheethal. 

"Arnavji, you called us here?" Khushi asked though she sensed change in him. 

"Yes, this lady will be working under preethi and lavanya as an assistant. Prepare her joining order" He said with smirk.

"What? Me and assistant? That too this bunch of fools? I am an Harvard graduate for god sake" Sheethal shouted in annoyance.

"Hey Ms. Short dress. Give respect and take respect. One more time if you disrespect us, i will stab you with this pen and hit your dummy makeup head with this paper weight." Preethi warned showing her weapons. Sheethal got scared hearing her threat. 

"Wah, i need to appreciate aman for handling this atom bomb." Arnav thought to himself.

"Ms. Kapoor, if you want to work then work under them or get lost from here. Go and complain to anjali or mami i dont care" Arnav warned her. Sheethal silently nodded head and went out. 

"Arey. Preethi you are such a fire" NK said coming inside followed by aman.

"Pray i wont get burn" Aman muttered.