Chapter 9- um no

Amaya Smith

It's been weeks now since I've seen the hot stranger at my house and dad has been staying at work a lot some nights he doesn't even come home

It's been weeks now since I've seen the hot stranger at my house and dad has been staying at work a lot some nights he doesn't even come home. It only makes me worried even more.

"Guys I think BTS stopped making music together" I snapped out of my thoughts only to hear my friends laugh. "Keep doing that and I'll burn your books" I playfully glare at Hailey. "What's with you, like you've been zoning out more than usual" Chloe asked I just shrugged, I don't know what my dad got himself into but I know I don't want to involve my friends in unnecessary situations.

"Hey Amaya" I looked up from my food seeing Camron walking towards our table, Him and I have gotten very close these past few weeks very close but I didnt want to get all excitedfor nothing, the girls like him...well except Alex but she doesn't like everyone. Him and I spend time alone mostly.

"Hey what's up" I asked calmly although my heary feels like its about to tear through my chest, he smiled and was about to say something but Hailey hit him on he's shoulder "you know why I hit you" he rolled he's eyes and sighed. "Hi everyone" he gritted through he's teeth.

Hailey has this thing that if you don't greet everyone she will force you to. And Cam always forgets

He glared at her but she just shrugged. "So Alex could we talk for a minute" he asked and we all looked at him in surprise and it looked like Alex was also surprised.

We all know Alex doesn't like him because he's ' too nice '.

I'm not the only one with trust issues.

"Um, no" Alex said stuffing her face with the brownies mom made. Cam frowned "oh c'mon... please" he reluctantly pleaded clearing his throat, we all looked at Alex, she sighed and stood up she's prolly going to kill him.

Yeah that's it.

Cam smiled and they walked out of the cafeteria, I wonder what he would want with Alex. "So how's it going with you and Cam, asked him out yet?" Amber asked and I just shook my head. "We've gotten close but I don't want to rush things" I'm not gonna lie he's cute, hot, funny and all that but what if he doesn't like me in that way.

One of the reasons me and Xavier argued is that it took me time to be comfortable around him, being touched by him or even kiss. I was scared of telling him why so i just came up with different excuses, I hated it but didn't know what to do but eventually we kissed and we were good.

Until my birthday and we know what happened.

Fucking assface

But I don't want to make the same mistake again if someone I'm in a relationship with gives me their all then I have to try and do  the same.

Camron Johnson

It's been about a month now Amaya and I have gotten very close and I've fallen deeper in love more than before

It's been about a month now Amaya and I have gotten very close and I've fallen deeper in love more than before. I've killed and tortured about twenty people bad people, to distract myself but it's not helping. She's just so...cute, kind, and she's has the darkest humour but I love it.

Not to forget those cute  brown eyes  jeez I'm falling hard.

"Stop daydreaming idiot and tell me what you want" Alex snapped me out of my thoughts and I glared at her she's lucky she's Amaya's best friend.

"Ok, I hate to admit it but I need your help" I hate asking for help. She smirked and nodded for me to continue "I really like Amaya and I want to ask her out, but I don't know if she likes me in that way".

To be honest I've never felt nervous about a girl but Amaya is different always have been. I feel like I want to give her the best I can. Therefore I will torture myself with asking for help from her friend.

You sound desperate

No I don't...

"So where do I enter in this?" Alex asked leaning on some locker. "I need you to find out if she likes me" I mean I think she does but she's trying to hide the feelings?

Like c'mon who wouldn't fall for me huh?

A person who doesn't like killing?

Why not, seeing someone beg for their life infront of you it's like the best feeling ever. Plus I'm a very nice person unless someone pisses me off.

"I think your forgetting I don't like you but for Amaya's sake I'll be nice and help you" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

Good because for a second I thought I'd have to beg-not that I would.

She told me what to do and what not to do around Maya yeah I call her that now.

Finding out Maya doesn't like over the top things she likes the small gestures and cute dates, which does scream Amaya but its good to know.

If she accepts my date I'll have to keep it very low-key, the last thing I want is Maya getting hurt because of me. I swear if she gets hurt because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself.  Especially now that I've got her after all this time...

***

Amaya Smith

"You know Alex doesn't like you right?" I asked Cam while walking from class, I still cannot believe he fucking waited for me he's been doing that for a while now-and I love it everytime. Focus Amaya

He smiled "yeah I know but she will one day" he said with a cocky grin. Clearly he doesn't know Alex but it's cute that he thinks he can change her. We've tried- not to change her but make her less mean and failed so many times but we love her.

We walked to my locker to get some of my stuff "BTS really?" He asked with a chuckle, I playfully glare at him "Don't you dare I let it slide with Jazz and Classic but BTS no" I said closing my BTS decorated locker. It's only a little bit though not those cringe over the top ones.

He lifted he's hand in defence and chuckled "ok I'll keep quiet" we both laughed and went to the parking lot and sat on the bench.

We were arguing about a movie and annoying each other while I waited for dad to pick me up.

"Hello Gabriele" I looked away from Cam and saw a pair of hazel eyes, glasses, dark short curly hair why are there so many hot guys around me lately and he looks familiar in a way.

I instantly saw Cam's body tense and he's facial expressions changed to irritated.

Who's Gabriele?

Enjoy❤️
Guess who's there to annoy Camron?
Alex is never warming up to Cam😌

1159 words