Chapter 14- Ferris wheel

Amaya Smith

"Woah are you sure you want to go on that one I mean there's a lot more" Cam asked and I rolled my eyes and stopped on my tracks to look at him "what ya scared?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him

"Woah are you sure you want to go on that one I mean there's a lot more" Cam asked and I rolled my eyes and stopped on my tracks to look at him "what ya scared?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. He cleared he's throat and stood straight tall ass "what no...of course not" I could tell he was lying so I decided to not tease him just this once "ok how about we win some prizes than" I said walking to one of the booths. I'll try out the Death Row some other time.

Hearing him mutter a ' thank God ' made me laugh. I was about to take out money to pay, I reached out  to hand the money but Cam slapped my hand away "Oww, why?" I asked rubbing my hand  "I'm the one who asked you out so I pay" he said taking out some cash, I instantly blushed and thanked him.

We started shooting the little fish but they were moving quite fast for my liking but what shook me was how fast Cam hit the fish. I got so distracted watching as he shot each one with the water gun with ease not missing one that my time ran out "pick your prize young man" the old guy said Cam looked at me and nodded for me to choose, smiling I went forward and picked a big black fluffy bunny.

I'm naming him Cornelius

And you complained about Dave?!

I'm literally you but in your head which mean I'm a girl dumbass ass

This is why no one likes shush

Turning around I handed it to him but he gently shoved it back to me "I won it for you" he said, I blushed looking down I felt sparks as he's hand slithered around mine.

"Where did you learn to shoot like that?" I asked while taking a bite if my hotdog. He shrugged "lucky shots I guess" he said also taking a bite "hey! that's mine, it's not my fault you finished yours" I said hiding my hotdog. I had tried to pay for it but he wouldn't let me again.

He finished his in like a second!

After that we went on more rides that's what she said  and played even more games, I wanted to go on the Ferris wheel but he had suggested doing it last. On the bright side I helped Cam with his fear of rollercoasters which he refused to admit he had.

To be honest this is the most fun I've had in a while, with a guy of course. "We can go to the Ferris wheel now, I can see your excited" I looked up at him in excitement and grabbed him in the direction of the ride. We went on, I looked like I was a six year old being so excited.

Cam and I were so close I was a blushing mess. We started moving and I smiled looking down at the people looking like ants. "You look beautiful again" I blushed even more I fiddled with my skirt and muttered a ' thank you '. He sounded nervous which made me nervous.

The night sky looked beautiful and my favorite thing the moon looked even brighter and prettier tonight but suddenly we stopped I looked down and the people down there looked  unfazed by this "what's going on, why did we stop" I asked looking at Cam. I gave him a confused look as he also wasn't bothered.

"Maya I... " he stopped to take a breath
He looked even more nervous, very nervous. "Maya Im really not good at this but everyday we've spent together has been the brightest days I've ever had and i want to have more of those bright days with you, anytime I'm not with you I feel like I can't function properly" he paused for a second "you're so funny, kind and weird but in a good why and clumsy as hell but thats exactly what I adore about you trust me I can list all the things I love about you but we'd be here all night" he looks deep into my eyes like means every single word he spoke.

I don't know if I should thank him or glare at him. I felt butterflies in my stomach flutter like crazy as he lifted he's hand and touched mine sending shivers running down my spine. "Maya I like you, I like you a lot...be my girlfriend".

That did not sound like a question babe

I looked at him in shock as the brightness of the moon shone on him showing he's perfect  face I was shocked. He was holding a beautiful gold bracelet with a gold heart on it , it looked amazing and not over the top "Maya?" I snapped out of it and looked down feeling very shy because of my blushing.

Answer him you dummy- oh yeah

"I would love to be your girlfriend" I said with a smile. I saw he's smile widened and he caught me off guard putting the bracelet on  with a hug I was surprise, he pulled back with an apology I looked at him and nodded reassuring him it was ok. He looked relieved and then he started playing with the rings on he's fingers. I moved closer to him then ride started moving.

Was that all him? I wonder how he did that.

I hadn't expected that "ouch" I muttered as I fell on Cam, shit I fell on Cam. Looking up at him I was met with gorgeous blue eyes already looking at me "you can stay there as long as you want but your elbow is killing me" he said scrunching he's face.

At this point call me tomato face, "sorry" I said after picking up the stuffed bunny and held it in my hand still a blushing mess.

Why do I blush so much!

My body tensed feeling he's arm around me but I relaxed and pushed other thoughts aside. I decided to meet him half way so I moved closer to him with our free hands intertwined fuck he smells good not like those nauseating colognes that people probebly bath in but his was  nothing like that. We enjoyed the rest of the night gazing at the stars and me admiring the bracelet.

Not so shy now are you?

He said he likes me, really likes me and wait does this mean I'm he's girlfriend- no shit Sherlock

Can I call him my boyfriend or is that to much.

Dude he's not your first boyfriend like wtf

I know but it's different "it's time to get off bellissima" I got out of my thoughts hearing Cam's voice "oh ok sorry". We got off and I noticed we were still holding hands, I held my bear blushing like a tomato.

We got some cotton candy shaped like flowers ya those cotton candy artists if that's what you call them when they make those amazing designs but with cotton candy, those people are talented because I wouldn't last without taking at least one bite which reminded me I had to steal bite from Camron to avenge my hotdog.

"Amaya is that you?" I froze after realising the familiar voice, one that I had grown bored of hearing since last year I turned around hoping it wasn't her but of course with my luck it was and I managed to put on a smile "Hi" I waved hoping she was just greeting  but she started coming towards us.

Enjoy ❤️

They're dating 🥺... yay if it's moving too fast I don't care it's not a slow burn.

1271 words