Chapter 27- Fear and Panic

Amaya Smith

The sound of calming waves wakes me up with a smile, that was the best sleep I've ever had. The scent of Cameron penetrates my senses and I smile seeing that I slept in one of his oversized shirts damn his sheets are so fucking soft "Good morning bellissima" Cameron enters the room with a tray.

His Italian accent is hooot

The sweat pants he wore were way too low my eyes couldn't help but wonder down his body "m-morning" I cleared my throat he set the tray on the night stand before cupping my face with his hand. His soft lips meet mine and he smiles into the kiss as his hand slithers around my neck. I let out a small whimper when he pulls back lightly tugging at my bottom lip and kisses my forehead.

"I made you breakfast" he smiled sitting on the edge of the bed after placing the tray of food infront of me I sigh at the smell of the wonderful pancakes with strawberries the blueberries in a small heart placement. It's the gestures that make my heart flutter "thank you these are really good, I could get used to this" I said stuffing the delicious pancakes in my mouth. He watched me with a smile on his face and I fed him a couple of strawberries.

Which he decided to take all together he's addicted to strawberries now.

After finishing up he took the tray putting it back on the night stand and lays flat on the bed he lifted the shirt I was wearing shoving his head in and his head lay between my breasts as he left kisses his whole bodyweight on top of me.

We stayed in silence for a while as I played with his hair I tried getting up but his grip around me tightened "Cameron I have to get up" I said kissing the top of his head I let out a laugh when he groans "can we please just stay like this?" He kissed my nipple I lifted the shirt and he lifted his head "weirdo" he gave me an innocent smile "we're both weirdos love". Cameron's eyes flickered from my face to my lips and he 
had a smirk plastered on his lips "what?" I asked flicking his nose.

"Oh nothing just admiring the beauty" he simply said never taking his eyes off me "you're cute when you smile" he said making me blush even more "you compliment too much" I said trying to hide the huge smile on my face. Cameron pops his head our faces inches apart he licks his lips while staring at mine the kiss is soft bit needy and it feels like everything is in slow motion and fireworks are going off he kisses down my neck and rests his head on the crook of my neck.

I love this, him holding me and the small random kisses he gives me our hearts beat at the same pace making me squeeze him and wrap my arms and legs around him. I feel safe

As I start out the window I start zoning out different thoughts running in my head.

Last night....

The mirror last night's events flashed in my thoughts I wanted him again I want him to destroy me I want him to have his way with me I've never felt this intrigued and attached to person. I loved Xavier but with him love is an understatement when I see him, hear his name even think about him my heart beats like there's no tomorrow.