Chapter 16- three words

Amaya Smith

It's been two weeks since Cam  asked me to be he's girlfriend, he and I have been spending a lot more time together going on more dates, occasionally sitting together for lunch under the tree at the back of the school he told me it's he's favourit...

It's been two weeks since Cam  asked me to be he's girlfriend, he and I have been spending a lot more time together going on more dates, occasionally sitting together for lunch under the tree at the back of the school he told me it's he's favourite place. After the whole Xavier shit I didn't think I'd trust a guy again but Camron proved me wrong. I still couldn't believe it when Xavier came and apologized to me all because Cam had a little talk with him as he called it but i didn't question it.

That douchebag has a huge ego him apologising to anyone is a miracle. All I could think about was what Camron said to him to take off his high thrown and apologize.

You realise your going to be late if you don't get ass up right?

"Shit I'm going to be late!" I quickly got up from my bed still wrapped in my towel, my hair still a curly mess I dont know why I let it air dry sometimes it takes forever. "Amaya are you ready yet?" I put on a sweatshirt and some high waisted jeans hearing my mom yell from downstairs "I'm coming!"

That's what she said

Shut up Dave

I brushed my hair putting it in a messy bun damn it's hard maintaining my hair, should I put on makeup? Nah your good cool. I took my bag and sneakers then rushed out of my room before locking it someone has been stealing my hair gel little minion "you're taking the bu-yeah I know" I interrupted her knowing what she would say I honestly don't care if I take the bus it's been a while but it's not a big deal.

"The bus is here I love you, bye" I said taking my lunch I gave her a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek, she's been looking very stressed lately "bye honey"

***

"No, why would I do that?" Hailey asked munching on a cookie. Even though it's English class the teacher is basically sleeping so we're just munching on cookies in the back of the class "come on  he's basically drooling over you" Chloe said looking at Damien.

It's pretty obvious that he likes her but of course Hailey freaking Woods does not see it "he can drool all he wants but no thank you" she explained crossing her arms over her chest which meant she has the last word. We all sighed giving up then the bell rang.

We got out of class and went to our lockers for our next class, as l was taking out my books I felt a hand snake around my waist and instantly his scent egulfed me like a warm bear hug "Good morning Rapunzel" he whispered in my ear I smiled and turned around to meet those beautiful blue eyes.

The way he looked at me and he's tall frame hovering over me made me feel a certain way, I tiptoed up holding he's shirt and kissed him, he pulled me closer by my waist leaving zero space between us I smiled as he leaned into the kiss. Thankfully not a lot of students were around.

"Ewe, barf"  I pulled away hugging him, Amber was putting on some lipgloss and she winked at me with a smile then she left for cheer practice.

"Your in a good mood today" I said turning around to take off my sweater since it started getting hot, I fixed  the cropped t-shirt I was wearing underneath. "Im always in a good mood around you" he said leaning against a locker, I instantly blushed at he's words "Tomato alert" Alex yelled but only for us to hear, before I could glare at her she walked off with Miley. 

bitch face

You love her

Whatever

"I'll see you guys later, love ya" I said waving bye I held Cameron's hand walking to my class as we have been doing for a while now. Walking me to class and waiting for me, "where were you this morning?" I asked remembering I hadn't seen him today "I was handling some stuff" he said with a smile. I nodded not bothering to ask further.

I took a glance at him while we walked through the halls he's just so amazing, he's fucking amazing no guy has ever treated me the way he does, yes its the bare minimum but its a hundred times better than the way the assholes ive dated treated me and no im not comparing everything Cameron does to them that would just be wrong.

The way he kisses and hugs me cuddles and watches anime with me not judging me...God it's been the best two weeks of my life. "If you keep looking at me like that I'll have to find and empty classroom"

Damn

Hearing him say that, I looked away blushing like hell "this is my class Flinn" I said stopping at the door "oh c'mon can't we just find that classroom?" He said with a smirk.

"Stop" I laughed lightly punching him "joking" he said pulling me close, I looked at he's eyes then he's lips I bite mine the tingling feeling in my stomach expanding0. Instantly our  lips smashed which caused me to lean against the wall he started lightly kissing down my jaw to the crook of my neck. I didn't want him to stop but I had to get to class .

"You smell wonderful, bellissima" he said still placing small kissing up my neck he's deep voice vibrating through the halls even though it was barely a whisper, luckily the halls were empty "I have to go" I said laughing. He sighed pulling away but he's  hands were still on my waist he's foreheadpressed on mine "finish after school?" He asked kissing my forehead with he's devilish smirk I nodded smiling and fisting  his shirt from excitement.

The fact that he kissed my forhead gave me butterflies. I gave him a peck on the cheek "I love you, bellissima" he's words shook me I looked at him and he looked confident with want he said like meant it, truly meant it "I love you more" I said smiling from ear to ear.

I wasn't scared of saying it again after so long and I felt comfortable with his more love than I've ever felt, like its been waiting to be shown for a long time.

I love him

Enjoy ❤️

Short Chapter but ye

Happy for them🥺❤️

1097 words