Chapter 26- Pleasure

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

*Sexual scene*

Camron Johnson

Switching off the car I get out and lock it, the warehouse is silent until the yelling of father is heard "what the fuck did I hire you to do huh?!" A few guards stood in a line fear oozing out of them "I asked a fucking question!" One of them ope...

Switching off the car I get out and lock it, the warehouse is silent until the yelling of father is heard "what the fuck did I hire you to do huh?!" A few guards stood in a line fear oozing out of them "I asked a fucking question!" One of them opened their mouth only for a gun shot to go off causing the rest to flinch. Father lit a cigar ignoring the body falling on the ground I lean on the wall watching the show. Father may be a total lunatic sometimes but I must admit it's fun to watch.

"If this happens again under your watch I will personally deliver your heads on your doorstep a little early Christmas gift for the kids?, Now get the fuck out". The guards hurried out not making eye contact as they pass by me. I love it when I see an ounce of fear from people around me it brings me some type of joy which is unfortunate for me at school.

My thoughts have been all over the place lately, thoughts of stopping school now have been roaming my mind at the same time I enjoy having a half somewhat normal life. Now I know how Marco felt, Angelo never cared he already knew as much as a collage student by the game of eleven smart and crazy.

There's a lot of work already waiting for me the missions I go on now are just the tip of the iceberg once I'm finished with school (not that I was fully committed anyway) the rest of my life will revolve around the Mafia and it's not like I have a choice, lucky me.

"I've had my eyes and ears everywhere no information relevant for us at the moment who ever did this has been planning for some time, I'm assuming of course" Angelo said as we stood in the warehouse once filled with weapons, drugs and material worth thousands no wander Padres pissed and this happened to four warehouses in a month. My mind went straight to the Russians but even though Nikolai is stupid he's not stupid enough to pull a stunt like this alone. He may have the resources but he would need help...

"What about our dear uncle?" I asked walking towards them.

"He's been laying low for years now, it's quite suspicious in a way" it's been years since we've heard from him after Mom chose love over them and killing her father, Roland, her brother was far from happy truth be told our grandfather was an asshole, tried to sell mom off to some other Mafia at a very young age.

Roland never gave a shit about her and he was never fond of my father or the Italians. His father's blood on my mother's hands was an added hatred towards both of them. For a while after taking over the American Mafia he "swore vengeance" but nothing ever came we never heard from him which is why it would make sense him being the cause of this "it can't b-" a huge explosion interrupted Marco, pulling out our guns another explosion is heard and more gunshots. Heading for the door Vince and I stand opposite each other, the door flies open with two men entering before they they could notice us I snatch the gun shooting himon the side of he's head with mine as more men flood in gunshots go off.