Chapter 2

"What truth?" I curiously asked. Before he could reply, Mjolnir was sent flying into his head, knocking him to the ground, motionless.

I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get my answers and vanished my whip, but kept my armour on.

My father returned and looked at me. I nodded my head, telling him I'm alright. He nodded back and started walking towards the Asgardian King.

The Princes walked towards me as I knelt down and checked Malekith's pulse. "He's still alive." I said, "Just unconscious."

My father walked towards me. "Lola, it is unsafe for you to come home to Jotunheim. There were dark elves awaiting, and said to me that you are next. I believe it is best you stay on Midgard for the time being, they would not expect you to go there." He told me.

"I can handle myself, father. I can place more boundaries on Jotunheim and the castle to ensure that no unknown or unwanted individual can enter. You need not send me away. Not to Midgard. You know what happened last time i was there!" I tried to convince him to let me stay, to let me return home.

"Lola, please. I have already lost two children. I do not wish to loose another. You, of all people, should be able to understand that." He whispered.

The youngest Prince would have been able to hear, but Prince Thor and the Allfather were out of earshot. Prince Loki looked conflicted. Like he was fighting an internal battle. I would have to remember to question him, later.

"Fine. I'll go. But do not think that I like it. Or that I like that you used the fact that you are paranoid." I joked.

"I'm not paranoid."

"Perfect. I'll start reading in the temple, then."

"Lola, I will tear that place down if you step foot in it."

"Why?"

I caught him there.

"Your Majesty, I have ties on Midgard. I can ask for their help, if you wish." Thor spoke up and broke the small debate between us. My father looked at him with a small smile, as if to say thank you, and nodded once.

"The Bifrost has been destroyed, are you capable of using your magic to get there?" He asked me, changing the subject.

I nodded my head before saying, "How do you plan on returning if the bifrost is not working?"

"Allfather Odin has allowed me to stay here, for the time being."

"What of the people?"

"They will have to make do with my step-in."

I sighed before saying to him, "no they wont."

..........

"Lola, why are we on a boat?" My father cautiously asked.

"Don't get mad." I said in advance.

"Why."

"You'll see."

I unraveled the rope from the docks and we hovered above the water before I walked to the steering lever and tilted it. The boat levitated upwards.

I started flying it, full force, towards a rocky mountain. "Lola." My father warned.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." I said to him, with a hint of a smirk playing on my lips.

"Are you mad?" My father added.

"Possibly." My smirk grew the closer we got to the cliffside.

I manged to steer it into a small opening in the rocks, the sides scraping the inside. With a flash of light, we were in the icey lands of Jotunheim.