Chapter 15

Catch-up

"Are they my brownies?" I already knew the answer, but it would be amusing to see them try and wiggle their way out of this.

I watched as they nervously swallowed the food that was in their mouths, then look at eachother, not knowing how to answer.

Present

After I had Thor and Loki replace the brownies that were eaten, I had Loki and my father in a room where they could talk privately.

I was looking after Narfi and Vali. Well, Wanda and Pietro were playing with Narfi and Vali. I was sat on the sofa making sure none of them did something Loki would make me regret.

Like how right Vali was trying to convince Wanda to use magic to dye her hair blue. Vali really wanted blue hair...

Thankfully, Wanda was old enough to know how bad of an idea that was and gently coaxed her away from that intention.

Ten minutes later, my father came storming back into the room. "Lola, we leave for Asgard. Now." Well, atleast he's not mad at me anymore.

"Father, we should make a quick stop in Jotunheim. You know the people will be worried. I spend alot of time in the villages, and the people will be concerned, and worried. I also highly doubt you have announced the reason for my departure to Midgard." I reasoned with him.

He thought it over for a second, but he knew I was right. "Very well." He reluctantly said with a sigh.

"I could either drop the shields and teleport us all, or spend days looking for a portal. Which one would you prefer?" I knew the answer, but propriety demanded I ask beforehand.

"Drop the shields." He was furious.

I waited for Loki to grab ahold of his younglings and for Wanda and Pietro to be at my side. I grabbed their hands and teleported into Jotunheim.

Since my twins, and Loki's, were only quarter Jotun I also used sorcery to put them in warm clothing. It wasn't bulky, but it was thermally insulated. I checked to make sure everyone was here and no-one felt sick, before walking to the castle. On our way there I shimmered into a dress.

It was royal blue in colour, and flared out at the waist. I had used magic to change the emerald highlights in my hair to match my dress and braided into an intricate pattern. Ontop of my hair rested a delicate sapphire tiara with a silver frame.

All four of the children stared in awe as I transformed from a casual, comfortable, Midgardian outfit, into a royal lady of the Jotun Court

All four of the children stared in awe as I transformed from a casual, comfortable, Midgardian outfit, into a royal lady of the Jotun Court. Of course, father and Loki were used to seeing such transformations, and didn't pay it much attention.

"I will take the four younglings to the fitting room where I will personally ensure they are dressed appropriately." I addressed my father and brother. They both nodded their heads in acknowledgement and I teleported myself along with my children, neice, and nephew in a room not far from my own chambers.