Chapter 5

TW: Mentions of miscarriage and stillborn

Lola's Pov

I awoke again the next morning, feeling alot better than I did the day prior. I am not sure when I fell asleep, but I woke up alone in my chambers.

I moved the sheets off of me, and shifted so I was sitting up. I rubbed my head and slowly stood up. I used magic to change into proper clothes and to tame my wild hair.

(Imagine the hair is the same colours as it is in the first chapter)

I had seen a Midgardian wearing something similar when I looked out of a window two days prior to now. I stepped out of my bedroom with another book in my hands. I walked around the hallways reading and headed towards the living room.

I sat on the sofa, with my nose still in my book, not realising that someone was asking a question. "Lola, the mortals are trying to talk to you." Loki's voice rang out in my head, making me look up from my book.

Sure enough, over half over the Midgardians that live in this place, we're trying to get my attention. "Apologies, I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?" I asked.

"We were asking if you have any more stories from your time on earth." The kid said with wide, excited, eyes.

I smiled and put my book down. "What do you want to know about?"

"The most famous person you have fucked!" Tony said from behind the bar.

I raised my eyebrows at his bluntness, but answered anyways. "It would probably be King Henry the eighth. Although, he had affairs with many women. Most of whom were not his wives or betrothed." I answered.

"So he was a man hoe." A man with a metal arm said.

"Similar to a male harlot, Lola." Loki said, as if he sensed my confusion.

"Oh! Yes, he did get around quite a bit." I said with a small smirk.

"By the sounds of things, you were worse." A blonde man said as he sharpened some arrow heads.

"In terms of having affairs with famous people, yes. But compare how many I have slept with with how many Henry has, then he would have the upper hand."

"But, you are over a thousand years old. How would a man who lived until his mid 50's screwed with more people than you have?" Tony quizzed.

"Henry was bedding a new woman every day, even before his reign, plus his six wives. I have never been married." I answered.

"What other famous people did you sleep with?" The child asked.

"You are going to hate me for this." I said as I looked at Loki. He furrowed his brows in confusion and tilted his head. "William Shakespeare." I answered the kid.