No Fighting in the War Room

Fade in to a tractor beam tower at Crash Site Alpha. Numerous pirates present.

Counselor: (off screen) He's been calling himself "Sharkface".

Cut to inside of the tower. The Counselor is speaking with Felix and Locus.

Felix: What is he, a Batman villain?

TRACTOR BEAM TOWER A

Counselor: His physical appearance, combined with a deep-seated sense of contrarianism seems-

Felix: (interrupts) Oh my god, shut up. I don't care.

Locus: Can we use him?

Counselor: If we continue our sessions, absolutely.

Locus: Good.

Felix: (snorts) "Sharkface", "Locus". Whatever happened to normal fucking names? I mean, am I crazy?!

Counselor: Well...

Felix: (stands up, pointing to the Counselor) Don't psychoanalyze me.

The lights suddenly go out. All three look around.

Counselor: What was that?

A Space Pirate calls to the mercs over the radio.

Space Pirate 1: (on radio) Locus, Felix. We've got a problem.

Locus: Report.

Space Pirate 1: Our teleporters malfunctioned. They just detonated.

Felix: How many Kilgore?

Kilgore: Well...em...all of them.

Locus and Felix look at each other. Suddenly, a red light appears behind them. They turn to it. Cut to the war room at Armonia. Doyle, Kimball, Wash and the Reds, Delta and WIll communicating with Carolina, Epsilon, Tucker, Ava, Alex, Caboose, Sarge, and Dr. Grey.

ARMONIA WAR ROOM

Doyle: (yelling) Emily!! Please, slow down.

Grey: Slow down?! General, the alien weapons, the vehicles, all of the artifacts we've found over the years, they weren't broken! They were just deactivated!! And Tucker's sword made them work!

Sarge: For all of two seconds.

Kimball: How is that possible?

Tucker: Well, it's kinda like a sword and a key.

Kimball: What does that even mean?

Alex:  It's a long and anoyong story that involve four A.I. I think, and a baby.

CHARON RESEARCH COMPLEX 2C

Tucker: Yeah, I was part of this "Great Prophecy" thing, because I took a sword-key from a tower and then an alien took on a quest to get a ship, but in the end it all kinda turned out to be an excuse to get me knocked up and have an alien baby.

Ava:  We told you it involved a baby.

Will: He broke my hand giving birth.. it still hurts ocasinoly and we had to fight clones of a guy.

Doyle: You've...reproduced?

Tucker: (produces a picture, showing it to the camera) Fuck yeah, Junior is awesome! Check him out and his 5th-grade basketball team!