Off-Key

General Doyle, still carrying the Great Key of Chorus, is seen running until he reaches a very steep cliff ledge. He stops just short of the edge.

Doyle: (panting) OHHH, dear!!

Felix shows up behind him.

Felix: (chuckling) End of the line, General.

Doyle: I wouldn't advise pointing that weapon at me; (turns to face Felix and holds the sword over the edge of the cliff) I am prone to fainting after all!

Felix: (lowers weapon) Oh? Very bold... but a coward doesn't put his life on the line like that. And you are a coward, Donald Doyle.

Doyle: Shoot me, and you lose the Sword!

Felix: You're bluffing.

Doyle: You can't take that chance.

Felix slowly walks forward, weapon raised.

Felix: I can if it's a sure thing.

Doyle: STAY BACK!

Felix: Give me the sword.

Doyle: FINE! ...Fine... (turns off the Sword) You can have it... (throws the Sword into the air, off the cliff) AH! HA!

Felix: NO!

Doyle runs away from the cliff while Felix runs forward. He leaps onto the cliff edge, barely catching the Sword in his left hand.

Felix: Gotcha!

Cut to Caboose, Will, Ava, Alex, Delta, Tucker, Donut, and Lopez running to General Doyle's position.

Donut: There he is!

Doyle: (yelling) He has the Sword!

Tucker: What?! (looks up to where Felix is on the cliff) Oh, shit!

The Reds and Blues present take aim and fire at Felix. Felix brings up his lightshield and deflects the shots.

Felix: Well look who it is; Lavernius Tucker, and his other less important but equally annoying friends.

Cut back to the group

Caboose: (shouting) No one steals from the North Pole and gets away with it!

Will: We're not on the North Pole Caboose.

Delta: There is a 90% chanse he is stalling.

Donut: I don't really see how that's relevant, but I agree!

Tucker: Hand over the Sword, Felix!

Cut to a shot from behind Feilx, as he holsters the Sword on his magnetic hardpoint.

Felix: Oh, now I think I am going to keep that right here.

Tucker: Dude, you're surrounded! You've got nowhere to go!

Alex: We can shot.

Felix: Then come get me. (stands his ground, Hard light shield still up).

Cut to Tucker, who doesn't move, still pointing his weapon at Felix.

Felix: Oh... not so tough after all, huh? I guess without your big bad, Freelancer buddies, you can't really do much, can you?

Tucker: We've outsmarted you!

Felix: Oh, I'm well aware of that, Tucker. You see, not many people get the best of me. (Cut to a wide view of the cliff Felix is on as Locus ascends from beneath the cliff in a Falcon, facing the Reds and Blues with Doyle) But no one gets the best of me and lives to tell about it.