The End

Cut to the Communications Temple. Three Mantis assault droids drop down from the Staff of Charon and began attacking the allied New Republic and Federal Army forces.

Mantis: ENGAGING TARGETS

Cut to Kimball, Washington, and Carolina.

Kimball: (panicked) Oh no, what's going on?!

Carolina: It's Hargrove! The Chairman's here!

Wash turns to a pair of New Republic soldiers

Wash: Everyone, take cover!

The forces begin retreating. One Mantis chases Grey and the lieutenants.

Smith: Run! Come on, go go go!

Daniel: There are to  many.

Cut to a trio of fighters standing over two captured Space Pirates, firing at the Mantis. Another one offscreen fires and takes the three out.

Hargrove: (over loudspeaker) You just couldn't do it, could you? (the two Space Pirates grab the fallen soldiers' weapons and look at the Mantis) You couldn't lay down and die! (the Mantis stomps its foot down, crushing the two pirates.)

Cut to the Communication Temple Control Room. The Reds and Blues stare at the Staff of Charon.

Hargrove: (over loudspeaker) Well if I'm going down, I'm taking you all with me!

There is a pause as they absorb this information

Grif: Damn it, DAMN IT! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

Sister: I just found you guys now we die!

Grif paces the floor.

Epsilon: Carolina, are you alright?

Grif: WE WERE SO CLOSE!

Delta: We should have calculated this our chance of survival has dropped significantly the UNSC  my not make it in time. 

Carolina: (over radio) Church, this is bad! Hargrove's dropping androids all around the temple! We're pinned down!

Grif: (running around in the background) FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Cut to Washington, Kimball, and Carolina crouched behind some rocks.

Wash: One Mantis we can handle, but this will be a bloodbath.

Epsilon: (over radio) Not if we shut them all down at once.

Cut back to the Control Room

Doc: How?

Epsilon: We override their controls. But in order to do that, we need to go to the source...

They all stare at the ship

Tucker: You're joking, right?

Will: How do we get there.

Sarge: (coughs)

They turn around and look at Felix and Locus's crashed Falcon.

Grif Alex and Simmons: Shotgun!

Cut to a shot of the damaged Falcon flying, albeit at the loosest definition of the verb, towards the ship. South, Delta,  Donut, Simmons, and Lopez are in the cockpit while the others dangle from the troop compartment. Everyone screams.