Armonia Part 1

Pan in to the Federal Army and New Republic firing at Charon's forces at Armonia. One New Republic soldier is killed. Cut to the War room, where the Blood Gulch Crew, Doyle and Kimball are seen. An alarm blares in the background.

Simmons: I thought you guys said we were safe at the Capital!

Doyle: I never thought they'd be so bold! Th-they'd take too many casualties!

Washington: I guess they don't care how many people they lose. Once they have the sword, it won't matter.

South: There are to many for us to hold off from here.

Sarge: (reloads and pumps shotgun) Then sounds like we gotta make sure they lose all their men!

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) Mwhaha, yes! Forget the counseling session. Bring on the blood bath! Hahahaha!

Alex: For once I agree with Doc,

Donut: Let's get out there and stick it to 'em, gang!

Epsilon: Hold up. (everyone turns and looks at him) Um, I got a better idea, but... you're probably not gonna like it.

Grif: Can't be much worse than the current one.

Epsilon: It's like Kimball said, the Capital's a death trap... but not for us.

Delta: There's a 50% chanse of victory if we use the city.

Kimball and Doyle glance at each other. Cut to two Space pirates firing at two Feds and Dr. Grey, who are under cover, at the hospital. One of the Feds stands up and fires at the pirates but is shot down immediately.

Federal Army Soldier 1: Ungh! (falls down and dies)

Federal Army Soldier 2: (ducks down, frightened) Ahhh...!

ARMONIA HOSPITAL

Dr. Grey: What are you doing? We've got patients to save!

Federal Army Soldier 2: Uhhh, yes ma'am! (stands up, firing at them, but then is shot in the arm and falls down next to Dr. Grey) Ahh, my arm!

Dr. Grey: (sarcastic) Oh, so now human limbs are a bad thing! Alex should have let me study the arm.

Suddenly, the firing stops. Dr. Grey stands up to see what happened. Palomo, Smith, John, Mark, Daniel, Jensen and Bitters are standing there, with the two dead pirates at their feet.

Palomo: I think that these guys... are gonna need a hospital.

Bitters: Just... no.

John: Bad timing.

Smith: (to his team and Dr. Grey) Come on, we need to get everyone out of here.

Dr. Grey: What are you talking about?

Jensen: Didn't you hear? We're evacuating!

Dr. Grey: Excuse me?

Smith: General's orders. We're abandoning Armonia. Warthogs, pelicans, whatever can get us out of the Capital.

Mark: As fast as we can.

Dr. Grey: But... why?

Bitters: Well, the mercs just dropped all of their men right into the city.

Jensen: A city that just so happens to have a very powerful nuclear reactor.

Dr. Grey: ...And, if we blow up the reactor...