The End is Near

Fade into the Communications Tower, where the Federal Army and New Republic soldiers are seen battling Charon's forces. Cut to the Red Fed. A Space Pirate walks up behind him.

Insane Space Pirate: You damn colonists! I'm not going back to jail! (loads shotgun) I'm gonna kill ya! I'm gonna get my money! Then-

Matthews: (off screen) Heads up!

Matthews runs over the Insane Space Pirate in a Ghost.

Red Fed: Hey, thanks man!

Matthews: No problem! I mean, I was actually trying to shoot him but I think I almost got the hang of th-WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The Ghost shoots forward and flies past Grif and Simmons.

Simmons: You know, maybe giving alien vehicles to human drivers wasn't the best idea.

Doc drives by in a Ghost.

Doc: (in O'Malley's voice) Speak for yourself! (laughs maniacally and drives off)

Cut to Lopez, Sarge, and Kimball, who fire at some pirates near the temple's entrance.

Kimball: Keep pushing!

One of the Space Pirates is shot while the other two turn to look at his body.

Space Pirate: Damn it, fall back!

They retreat, chased by Lopez, Sarge, Alex, South, Ava, Will, Grif, Simmons, and Kimball.

Sarge: Hehe, keep running, dirtbags!

Simmons: Okay Tucker, we're in. Can you make it to our position?

Tucker: (over the radio) Hell yeah! I got my own private escort.

Simmons: What?! Seriously?

Carolina: (off screen) Seriously.

Simmons and the others turn around to see Carolina, Tucker, and Wash walking towards them.

Kimball: Carolina! Wash! You made it!

Wash: Sorry we're late. Blowing up a death machine takes longer than you'd think.

Carolina: Well we did manage to kill two mercs with one stone.

Grif: Aw dude, did they go out like bitches, or was it slow and painful?

Will: Don't care also that is messed up.

Tucker: What kind of messed up question is that?

Wash: Incineration by explosion.

Tucker: Aw hell yeah! Straight up Freelancer justice!

Delta: Inded.

Epsilon materializes next to Carolina.

Epsilon: Yeah yeah, may they burn in hell. We still need to get Tucker to the tower controls. There's a teleporter down the hall that'll take us to the Control Room. Once we broadcast our message, Charon will have no reason left to fight.

Carolina: Then let's push our way to the teleporter-

Caboose: (off screen) RUN AWAY!!

Caboose and Donut run up to the group.

Simmons: What are you guys doing?

Doc drives up, his Ghost sparking and on fire.