Test Your Might

Fade in to reveal the Red Team,  Rebels, and Feds driving towards the Desert Refueling Station. Cut to the Reds, dismounted on their warthog, huddled up. The Rebels, Feds, and Washington dismount from their warthogs as well.

Sarge: Now look, the fact of the matter is the ability to fly north, and only north, is just gonna lead to more problems than it solves.

ABANDONED FUELING STATION

Simmons: Thank you!

South: Fuck it I have to agree with them.

Grif: Whatever, this road trip sucks!

Sarge: Nonsense! Road trips are an inherent part of the Red Team experience. Enjoy the exotic sights and sounds of this beautiful, albeit wartorn, land.

South: Alex, Donut and Lopez aren't even here.

Grif: It's a gas station... that we've been to before! Seriously, there's like three places to go on the whole planet!

Washington approaches the Reds.

Washington: Alright, almost time to hit the road again.

Simmons: Any word from the away team?

Washington: They found some sort of giant alien temple shooting pure energy into the sky.

Grif: (sighs) What'd I tell ya? Blue Team problems and Alex.

Washington: You know, I think it's really admirable that you all choose to stay and fight for the people of Chorus.

Simmons: Oh. Thanks, Wash.

South: Is it just me or is he talking weird.

Washington: When I first met you all, I honestly thought you'd never amount to anything but you've really proven me wrong.

Grif: Uhhhh, cool. Thanks, dude.

Washington: Sure, you may not be the most conventional soldiers but no matter the challenge you always manage to find a way to come out on top. And that's something really special.

South: What's going on with you?

Washington: Me? Nothing.

Simmons: No, you're acting really weird.

Washington: I just want you all to know how much I appreciate you. (brief pause) That's it.

Grif: YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE!

South: WHAT THE FUCK WASH!

Washington: (quickly) No, I don't!

Grif: No, you do, you definitely do! You're getting all sentimental and shit!

Washington: Nooooo, guys. Come on, you'll be fine! I've got total faith in you. You're some of the best solders I ever knew.

Simmons: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PAST TENSE BULLSHIT?!

Washington: Look, I just want you to know, I'm proud of you. I'm sure if you stick together, you'll be okay. What unit are you in?

Sarge: Volunteered for the front lines!

Washington: Oh...

Grif: YOU WHAT?!

South: THE FUCK! Now I definitely can't keep you assholes alive!