Chapter three: interview with Jimmy Fallon

You're at the Jimmy Fallon Tonight show. You're playing a game where you have to press a button, it lands on an app and then you have to do what is on the card you pick.
You're up. You press the button and it lands on 'whatsapp'.

"Okay Kayla, the card says 'videocall the last person you've called'." Jimmy says.

"I think I called Sebastian last, while I was driving over here." I admit.

I check it and put my phone in the holder for the audience to see.

"You have to call Sebastian." Jimmy replies.

I laugh as I call Sebastian. He picks up immediately.

"Hey babe, is everything okay?" He asks.

He is walking outside, which causes his heavy breathing and since it's cold he's also wearing a thick coat and a hat.

"Yeah everything's okay, look whose here." I pick up my phone and show him the audience. They all cheer.

He cutely giggles when the audience applauds for him. "That's really nice to see, love." He replies.

"Yeah also.. here's Jimmy." I turn the camera around to show Sebastian Jimmy.

Jimmy waves at the camera as he smiles, speaking to Sebastian on the other side.

"Hi Sebastian, how are you doing mate?" He asks. Sebastian laughs.

"Hey Jimmy, I'm doing good actually, thanks, what about you?" He asks. "I'm doing great too, thanks."

"Why did you call me?" He asks.

"It's a game, but you'll see it in the interview online later." I say.

"Okay then I'll see you tonight, bye baby." He says.

"See you tonight, bye love." I blow him a kiss. He blows me one back before hanging up.

"Well that was fun." I say, laughing awkwardly. Jimmy also laughs.

"I don't really know how to comment on this." I admit.

Someone in the audience shouts 'you're adorable together'. I smile.

"Aw thank you." I say in the audiences way because I can't see anything because of the lights.

"Are you happy about that kind of comments?" Jimmy asks.

"Yeah ofcourse I am. If I'm being honest I get quite insecure sometimes and it's like a reassurance for me and all of the love and support from my fans helps me out a lot." I say.

"That's great to hear." Jimmy says.

"Okay, your turn now." I say. He nods and presses the button. It lands on Instagram. I pick a card.

"So uh-" I laugh. "You have to post a morning picture of yourself where you think you look awful." I laugh even louder after reading it out loud.

"Oh god." He rubs his eyes of embarrassment as he laughs.

"But do I have to post it on my story or just a normal post?" He asks as he's looking through his phone.

"It doesn't say so I guess you can pick yourself." I say. "Okay, I'll post on my story then, I'll tag you." He laughs. "And.. posted!" He says.

I check it out. I laugh.

'So much fun on the show with @imkaylamiller'

"It could've be worse." I say. Jimmy laughs. "I agree." He replies.

The audience laughs along too. "I think the whole live audience just saw it." I laugh.

He puts his hand in front of his face of embarrassment. "Moving swiftly on.." He giggles.

I press the button again. "I got Facebook." I say and Jimmy picks a card.

"The card says: 'show us the last post you've liked'." He reads.

"Gosh, I haven't used this app in such a long time." I say as I scroll trough the app. "Mmm okay it isn't something bad." I sigh relieved.

I put my phone in the holder and a photo my brother posted appears on the screen.

It's a photo of him and I with ski clothing on that he posted on his account a few years ago. I laugh as I see it.

"This one is actually cute, that's your brother right? I can't see it with the ski clothing on." Jimmy says.

"Thank you, and yes, that's my brother." I answer him. I pick up my phone.

"So I guess time's up, but I'd like to see you here again soon." he says.

"Yeah ofcourse, I'll be back soon." I say. I hug him and the audience claps and cheers.
_________________________________
A/N: Thank you for reading!

Side note: The photo isn't meant offensive or rude, I love Jimmy Fallon, I just searched on "Jimmy Fallon morning pictures" and this one came on.

I don't bite, drop a request :)