Chapter nine: interview with Shawn Mendes

You're playing a game where you have to push a button and sing the song, if you sing wrong, you will get water in your face. (You also have glasses on that protect your eyes). Shawn's up.

He pushes the button. It lands on "Let's Get Loud".

"I don't even know how this starts, but I'll just give it a try" he says laughing. It starts at the 1st verse.

Shawn starts singing.

"Let's get loud, let's get loud" He thinks for a quick second. "Turn the music up, let's get loud?" At that moment the music stops and water gets sprayed in Shawn's face. (The water comes out of the microphone).

The audience laughs.

"Okay my turn" I say laughing. I press the button and I have to sing "Atlantis".

"That's such a beautiful song!" I say happily.

"You better sing it right then" Shawn teases.

I smile at Shawn as the music starts, at the first verse. The audience claps but stops when I start singing.

"In my heart and in my head, you can't take back the things you said, so high above, I feel it coming down, she said in my heart and in my head, tell me why this has to end, oh no, oh no, I can't save us, my Atlantis we fall, we built it all to pull it down" The music stops and I get water sprayed in my face.

"That's honestly so sad, you were doing so good, I loved the performance and I loved your voice" Shawn says trying to make me feel better.

"Thank you, now you try again" I say. Shawn presses the button. "In The End".

"I know that one but I feel like the song is too low for my voice." Shawn comments as the music starts playing.

"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter, I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end it doesn't even matter..
One thing, I don't know why, it's doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mind, I made up this rhyme" The music stops and Shawn, again, gets water in his face.

The audience claps at his performance. "Wow you were doing so good" I say. "Thank you" He says smiling.

"Okay let's see what I get" I say while pressing the button. It lands on "Wrecking Ball".

"Ooh can I try this one from the start?" I ask and the music starts playing at the start.

"We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain, we jumped, never asking why, we kiss I fell under your spell, a love no one could deny.. don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you, I can't live a life running for my life I will always want you.. I came in like a wrecking ball" I hit the high note.

The audience cheers and claps as I sing on.

"I never hit so hard in love, all I wanted was to break you up" The music stops and water gets sprayed.

"I was going so well, I remember now, it was 'all I wanted was to break your walls''"I say sighing.

"Anyways" I say laughing as Shawn and I decide to do a song together. We press the button and have to sing "Car's Outside".

"Okay let's do this" I say.

Shawn nods. "I don't know if I know like this song really good, but let's do this" He adds.

The music starts playing at one of the verses.

"You say I'm always leavin, you when you need me the most, but the car's outside but I don't wanna go tonight, I'm not getting in the Addison Lee, unless you pack your bags, you're going with me, I'm tired lovin from afar, and never being where you are, close the windows, lock the doors, don't wanna leave you anymore, ooh, ah, ooh, ah, ooh, ah don't wanna leave you anymore, oh darling all of the city lights never shine as bright as your eyes, I would trade them all for a minute more, but the car's outside, I don't wanna go tonight" We sing "and he's called me too much".

The music stops and we both get sprayed with water in our faces. "It was 'and he's called me twice'" Someone in the audience shouts at Shawn.

"I know thanks" He says laughing.

A/N: Hey y'all! I want to thank you for all support and reads. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the other chapters.

If you don't enjoy it, maybe I can make you enjoy it if you drop a request? ;)