Chapter thirtheen: interview with Zendaya (request)

You and Zendaya are being asked about the new spider-man movie, Tom isn't with you because he has covid (just kidding).

"Hi I'm Kayla" I say. "And I'm Zendaya" Zendaya introduces herself.

"And today we'll be talking about Spider-man: No Way Home" We say at the same time, like we practiced.

"We'll also play some scenes, as you can see spider-man himself isn't with us but you know Tony Stark invited him to visit the Avengers tower so he couldn't reject" I joke as Zendaya laughs.

"Okay so, we let you guys sent questions, which, in a minute, we will be answering" I say.

Zendaya grabs her phone and starts looking for a good question.

"Okay, Kayla this one's for you, who on set and be honest, was the most fun to play with?" She asks.

"Mmm good question, I've got to say like you or Robert" Zendaya laughs. "Not even Tom?!" She laughs again.

"No no I can explain, so Tom is a really fun person, but every time him and I play in a movie together, my character hates him or thinks he's weird so that's like (🤷🏼‍♀️)" I laugh,

"I don't know, impossible" I add.

"Yeah true, I loved that we had the same vibe, like I was always dry and you were so good at being the badass, that was just like fuck y'all y'know" She says.

I laugh. "Yeah that was honestly so great" I say.

"Okay next, who's the best Spider-Man?" We burst out laughing. "We can't say" Zendaya says.

"We have to, let's say it on three.. 1.. 2.. 3"  I count.

"Tom" I shout. "Andrew" She shouts.

"Did you just shout Andrew?" We look each other in the eyes before bursting out laughing again.

"This can't be happening" I manage to say in between my laughter.

Because I'm laughing, I don't notice that I almost fall off my chair. Zendaya holds me back by my wrist.

She pulls me back onto the chair.

"Thanks, damn you're strong" I say. She lifts her arm and shows her muscles. I laugh.

"Super strong" She says on a weird tone.

"So this is Zendaya y'all" I say and we laugh.

"Okay next question.. can you play the scene where Z and K are being the baddies to T and J" I read.

"I love the nicknames" I say giggling.

"Alright, I think I know that scene, that was one of my favorites" I say while preparing.

"Okay I'll play Tom" Zendaya says.

"So and then we were-" She starts trying not to laugh. "Hey!" I shout,"yeah you kid, you're Peter Parker right?" Zendaya nods nervously.

"Mmm I heard a lot about you spidey-boy" I say almost laughing. "W-well what d-did you hear about m-me" Zendaya stutters before she bursts out laughing.

"Some basic things, boy you look a little pale, too much makeup on?" I ask. She looks annoyed.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue? Anyways, I'm off. Bye spidey" I say. I start laughing.

"Oehh and then Jacob had to be like this" Her jaw drops en her eyes are wide. "Oh yeah he had to be surprised, the same face Tom had to do" I say.

"That was not the exact scene they meant, but this was the one I remembered the lines of" Zendaya says.

"I think it was a pretty cool scene" I say.

"Yeah, especially when MJ was surprised for the first time, I had to stay dry the whole movie and stay in the background mostly but then it was like the whole other way around, I had to play surprised.. that was so much fun to be honest. In MJ's mind I was thinking like 'she's dope, let's be friends'" she says laughing.

I laugh along with her.

"So we've got other questions?" I ask. She nods.

"Mhm like.. this one, alright so.. how was it to audition for such a role?" She reads.

"It was so hard, my audition completely failed" I laugh. "I had forgotten my lines and I started playing like a spider-woman" I explain as Zendaya laughs at me.

"Well, you should've became one for real" She says.

"Maybe, in another life" I joke.

A/N: a Zendaya interview for y'all cause she's cool :)

This was a request from ThePJOGirl
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it <3 Thank you for the request !

For everyone, you can all drop a request here :)

Thank you for reading <3