Chapter ten: interview with Sadie Sink

You've just been in a new movie with Sadie that has been watched millions of times in the cinema in a day time.
You're being interviewed on it by Jimmy Kimmel.

"We were actually taking this scene. Kayla and I had to do like this scene, because in the movie I was gay and Kayla's character was bisexual, we had to do a kissing scene" Sadie explains and I nod.

"Yeah we had to do the kissing scene, which was actually a change because Sadie and I had already practiced our scenes, and the day before, the directors told us they made some changes in the script and they had put in a kissing scene which we had to perform the next day" I explain.

"Yeah, I think I can speak for the both of us if I say we were very nervous, definitely because of amount of time to prepare" She says. I nod.

"Yeah there definitely wasn't much time" I say.

"I saw the scene and I actually thought you guys did an amazing job. What I am even more curious about is the scene where you guys had to fight, how did you do that?" Jimmy asks us.

"I have to be honest, Sadie and almost never fight in real life, at least not big fights, so that was a little harder than I expected before" I say and Sadie goes on.

"Yeah, I agree on that. Uh I think it was getting a bit more personal than we actually wanted, because we went off script a little and improvised most of the scene" Sadie says.

"So the scene was improvised?" Jimmy repeats.

"Yes it was". "I was really glad when they finally said 'cut' and I'm also glad we've talked about it after because it was definitely a hard scene" I say.

"Well I have to ask you guys, how do you guys prepare for scenes like that? That must be hard" Jimmy asks, genuinely curious.

"Yeah it's hard, but we don't actually prepare" Sadie says as we laugh, "we just do the scene and after we talk about it because you can't really prepare for the whole scene, you just have to keep in mind it can get to improvising, you have to remember your lines, and you have to like go along if your co-actor starts improvising" She explains.

"As I hear it, there's actually much you have to keep in the back of your head" Jimmy says.

"It is" I say laughing. "But Sadie and I are best friends so we know each other very well and we can work together very well too" I say and Sadie smiles at me.

"So you two did the kissing scene but what did Sebastian think about it?" Jimmy asks.

"We have obviously talked about it and he was totally cool about it, that's probably because we are very honest and open to each other, also about our work. I told him about it the night before, because I got informed in the afternoon and he knows Sadie and I are best friends and yes, we are close, but he knows I wouldn't ever cheat on him so it was fine" I explain.

"So he didn't mind the two of you kissing?" Jimmy asks for reassurance.

"No he didn't, he trusts me and I trust him. He actually stopped by on set when we were about to play the scene and I talked to him right before to ask if he was still okay with it and he told me to relax and just play the scene because I was getting all worked up over the feeling he wasn't okay with it" I say.

"We talked about it and I told you you didn't have to do it if you didn't want to" Sadie adds.

I smile at her. "Yeah that's completely true, I have the most amazing best friend in the world" I say as Sadie and I hug each other smiling.

A/N: Hi babes! Here's a new chapter for y'all, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much I did writing it.

For the next chapter, could you maybe drop a request? If you do, thank you so so much !