Chapter twenty: interview with Sebastian Stan (2)

You and Sebastian are at the Jimmy Fallon Tonight show. You sit on the couch together as he holds your hand during the interview.

"Hi guys, it's so great to have you here! How are you?" Jimmy asks.

"We're good, if I may speak for the both of us.." Seb says, turning to me. "You may" I reply.

"That's great to hear. We should probably get into the questions, I've got so many of them." He says.

"Yeah sure go ahead, surprise us" I say, encouraging Jimmy.

"Okay, the first few are to get like more into your relationship because we all heard about the engagement ofcourse but if you do not feel comfortable answering, just tell me." He says.

"Okay first question is: who initiated the first kiss?" He asks.

"Uh, probably like him because I would definitely be too shy." I say laughing. "Yeah I think it was me." Sebastian laughs.

"That's so adorable, then who initiated the relationship?" He asks and I think about it.

"That was also me probably because I definitely think it's the job of the man to like ask someone to be their girlfriend." Seb then explains and I smile at him as he talks.

"Okay, what was your relationship trope?" He asks.

"Best friends to lovers." I answer. "But it's like, when we were on set, Chris, Anthony, Seb and I were like a group of bestfriends so that's how it really started."

"And who caught feelings first?" He asks, clearly interested.

"I mean, I don't know about her, but the moment I met her I already thought she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but that isn't that really catching feelings right?" Seb says.

"Yeah, I mean I've found you attractive since we met too but almost everyone on set was attractive, you've got to admit." I say to Seb, laughing. He laughs at my comment.

"I mean, sure, if you say so" He says still giggling.

"Okay so have you gone on many dates before getting into a relationship?" Seb shakes his head.

"No, I mean, after like what, two dates it was obvious we connected very much and I quickly realized I wanted her to become my girlfriend so I asked her and luckily she said yes." He explains, squeezing my hand gently with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah what he said." I joke and both Seb and Jimmy laugh.

"What kind of dates have you been on?" He asks.

"After getting into a relationship we've been on many dates, like a beach date, a lot of eating at restaurants and uh I don't know it's just so many dates.. just you know, the real work." Seb laughs.

"I love that, it's so cute, so, who do you think loves the other more?" He asks. I point to Seb immediately but he puts my finger away.

"No, that's not how it is. We love each other very much, just equal" He says holding onto the finger I'm trying to point.

"But in gestures, it's definitely you." I say and he nods. "Okay you've got a point there" He says before letting go of my finger he was still holding.

"Who's the more independent one?" Seb responds instantly, "that's her for sure." I nod agreeing as I giggle.

"Who is more caring about other people?" I point directly at Seb and he points directly at me.

"You put others before yourself, no point in denying that." Seb tells me.

"Yeah but you care so much for the people around you." I tell him.

"So it's just equal?" Jimmy asks and we both nod.

"Okay great, then who would be the one to say that they aren't hungry and then to steal the other's food?" Seb points at me instantly.

"Yep, that's definitely me." I agree.

"Who sleeps more?" He asks. "Me!" I instantly shout. Jimmy and Seb laugh.

"What's your favorite thing in the world?" Jimmy asks and I think for a moment before answering.

"It's this man next to me." I say and Seb smiles at me. "Yeah she's mine too." He answers.

"How cute, then what are three things you can't live without? Outside of yourselves." Seb responds.

"1. My family, 2. My bestfriends and 3. Uh probably my dog Betty or my career" He answers.

"Yeah almost the same for me, My family, my bestfriends and my German Shepherd Ruby or Betty" I say.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about her. Ruby, if you're watching this, I'm sorry 'kay? Forgive me please." He begs. Jimmy and I laugh.

"What's the best compliment you've ever received?" Jimmy asks. "Pff that's a hard one since he compliments me every day" I laugh.

"Yeah we compliment each other, but for me it's probably something about my personality because she likes my personality very much." He smiles at me.

"I do. For me probably something about my body, because I can get really insecure sometimes." I reply.

"Do you believe in second chances?" Jimmy asks.

"I mean, it depends. If someone truly deserves a second chance then ofcourse, but if the person that messed up thinks they deserve one, then I doubt that" I explain and Seb nods agreeing with me.

"I got nothing to add" He then clarifies.

"Okay then, what's one thing that cheers you up very quickly?" Our responses are instant.

"Him" I reply. "Her" He replies. Jimmy laughs.

"Gosh that's so adorable" He adds.

"So if you're in a bad mood, would you rather be left alone or do you want to be with someone that can cheer you up?" He asks.

"I would rather have him holding me in his arms" I say as I laugh. He hugs me.

"Better?" He asks and I nod so he let's me go.

"I wasn't even in a bad mood" I laugh. "I know."

"What's one thing that could ruin your mood?" Jimmy asks.

"If he's sad, that always destroys me." I say.

He giggles. "Yeah probably about the same for me. Or if she gets insecure because she's just perfect." He answers. "Aww thank you Seb." I hug him.

"This was an amazing interview, thank you so much. Unfortunately it's time to wrap up." He says.

I walk over to hug Jimmy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Sebastian Stan and soon to be Kayla Stan!" Jimmy shouts and I laugh as we walk off stage holding hands.

A/N: Okay, this is probably one of my longest chapters, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it :)

Feel free to drop a request !