Chapter fourteen: interview with Angelina Jolie

You and Angelina are talking while being asked questions by James Corden.

"So you've been working together for four years, but still, no movie has came out?" James asks.

"Yeah that's why it's so weird, I mean we both work hard but I think the producers are still working on the after affects and everything, we've also done different movies at the same time, which makes it a hard job, because you're working 24/7" Angelina explains.

"Yeah I totally agree, I think we could've planned it a little better so we would've gotten a bit more free time" I add up to her.

"You're saying you were shooting multiple movies at the same time, were they different genres or a bit of the same?" James asks.

"I think different, but some people who watch them may disagree with me" I say and Angelina nods.

"Yeah I totally agree with her" She adds.

"When is one of the movies coming out?" He asks.

"I have literally no idea" Angelina instantly responds laughing.

"You don't know or you can't tell?" He smirks.

"We don't know James, I swear if we knew we would've told you as one of the firsts" I say.

"Sweet. Anyways let's move on.." James laughs.

"Let's play a game of two truths and one lie" He suggests. "Yeah sure" I say laughing.

"Okay I'll start" Angelina says. "I've never ever eaten a tomato in my life" She starts. That's false, I think.

"I've never eaten raw meat for a movie" She says. "I have gotten injured while shooting a movie" She finishes.

"The lie has to be you've never eaten tomato" I say.

"Mm interesting, what about you James? What do you think?" She asks.

"I think it was the raw meat" He says.

"Alright.." She taps her fingers on the table. "Kayla is right" She answers.

"I have been injured while shooting a movie once so that's true and I've also never eaten raw meat" She explains.

"Oh my god, how did I not notice, that's like mind twisting" James whines and we all laugh.

"Wait.. but that means you've never eaten tomato?" I ask. "Yep" She answers.

"Well then that will be solved now" He says, holding a plate of sliced tomatoes. We all burst out laughing.

Every one of us takes a slice.

Angelina slowly eats it. "Mmmm.." She says. "This is actually pretty good" She adds.

I eat mine and we start laughing.

"Well that's one problem solved. Did you get badly injured?" I ask. She nods.

"Once, I got a bit badly injured but I went to check in the hospital and they treated and released me in less than two hours" She says as she takes another slice of tomato.

"This stuff is so good" She says taking a bite.

"Alright I'll go" I say. "I've written all of my songs myself" I start. "I'm also an author" I say.

"Andddd.."I think for a moment, "Sebastian and I are engaged" I add as third.

"Oohhh tricky" Angelina says. "I think the lie was the first one because I know you're an author" She says.

"I'm not sure about you and Sebastian to be honest" James says, "so I'm gonna go with that one" I smile.

"Alright.." I wait, "Angelina's right" I say.

James puts his hand over his mouth.

The audience starts whistling, clapping and cheering at the same time. A golden confetti canon fills the room with golden confetti flying trough the air.

"Oh my god!" Angelina shouts as she hugs me.

"Congrats babe!" She adds. "Oh my god" James says also.

"Congratulations!" James says when it has quiet down a little more.

"I don't have the ring on right now because we were waiting for the right moment but this was just the perfect opportunity to tell everyone" I say smiling.

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for reading <3

All of Angelina's and Kayla's "two truths and one lie" are made up by me!

I also added a little surprise at the end for all of you, I hope you liked it!

If you want, you can drop your request here :-)