Chapter seven: interview with Billie Eilish (2)

You and Billie are playing the food-based truth or dare game called "Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts".

It goes as following: The table is full of disgusting food. You choose something out for each other and then you read one of the cards that are also on the table.
You read it to the other, and if the other doesn't want to answer they have to eat the food that's picked out for them.

You've done a few turns and now it's Billie's turn.

You pick her some ghost pepper hot sauce.

"Okay so 'who is your least favorite celebrity you've ever met'" I read.

"That's hard" Billie comments, looking at the food as she laughs.

"I know who it is, can't say it though" She replies.

"Are you really gonna eat that?" I ask.

She picks up a spoon full of it and looks at it. Then she throws it back on the plate. "Uh so" She starts.

Then she picks up the spoon and quickly takes a sip.

"It's disgusting" She says, looking disgusting while swallowing the sauce. She takes a sip of her water.

"Okay your turn now" She says laughing as she's already picking out food for me.

She picks the "scarab beetle" for me. I look at it.

"This looks so gross, read me the card already" I say, laughing softly.

"Okay so, the card says" She laughs, "I'm really curious about this one though" She says.

"'What was your childhood nickname'" She reads.

"It's not as bad as you think" I comment laughing.

"My father used to call me 'tesoro' which means 'sweetheart" in Italian and other people mostly just call me 'Kay' or 'Kayla'" I say.

"Aw that's sweet" She responds.

"Okay your turn, you can have a 'sardine smoothie'" I laugh. "Great, thanks" She says sarcastically while inspecting it.

"'Have you ever been skinny dipping?'" I read laughing softly. "Uh" Is all she brings out.

She picks up the smoothie and smells it.

"You know, I could just drink this really quickly" She comments. She takes a big sip and swallows it.

She doesn't look like she's disgusted. Until the next moment, she looks really disgusted and spits out the smoothie in her bucket.

Then she takes her napkin and wipes her mouth.

"Okay that was really disgusting after all" We laugh.

"Last one's on you" She says. She picks out "whale sperm". I look at the nameplate and laugh.

"Are you kidding me, where do they even get this from?" I say laughing while I inspect the food. It's just a bowl with frozen white liquid.

"I don't know" Billie says laughing too. "Do people really eat this?" I genuinely ask.

"I really don't know, Kay" Billie answers me laughing. "Okay hit me with the question" I say.

Billie takes a card and laughs as she's done reading.

"This is a nice one" She says laughing.

"'Who would you never invite back to meet again?'" She reads as I start to think.

"You know, the problem is that if the person I name-" I get interrupted by Billie.

"So you know who?" She asks with her eyes wide.

"Yeah I think so but if I name them they'd probably hate me forever" I say.

"Yeah you can either do that or enjoy that delicious whale sperm that's in front of you" She says laughing.

I take the knife and a fork and I shove some of it on my fork. I bring it to my mouth. I take it back and look at it.

"It doesn't look bad but I bet it will taste bad" I say. I put down the fork.

"So uh" I look at the fork again. I pick the fork up and shove it into my mouth quickly.

I quickly take my bucket and spit it out. I use my napkin to wipe my mouth.

Billie laughs. "That's so disgusting" I say.

A/N: Hello, thank you for reading! <3

Drop a request on your way to the next chapter!