Chapter thirty: interview with Adele

You and Adele are on the James Corden Late Late Show to answers questions after you got spotted at an Adele concert which the video is now going viral of.

''Good to be back.'' I reply after James welcomed us onto the show.

''Oh my god James I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Can I give you a hug?'' He nods and she walks over to him. They share a long friendly hug.

''I've missed you so much.'' She says in her cute British accent. ''It's good to have you on the show.''

"Great to also see you, Kayla. Now we can get to work. To be honest the main reason you're here together is this video.''

He shows us a picture from the video where you can see Adele and I looking at each other. I laugh, covering my face.

"The video reached over a hundred million views in two days time.'' He speaks. ''Oh wow.'' I say, fascinated by this news.

"Fans all around the world have commented, the most popular kind of comment quotes 'my two worlds collide.'" He quotes.

"Ah yes, I have seen that quote since I was younger. When I was in my early 20's, and I recall this very clearly, I had seen a TikTok video of Marvel crossing with Skyfall and I was in love. Then you see two things you like cross paths. I didn't know it was still a thing though." I comment.

"Thanks for the explanation." Adele thanks me. We then laugh.

"I've heard rumors about you, Kayla, being world biggest Adele fan. Is that true?" I laugh.

"I guess it is. I love music and I love a lot of different artists but a few standing out does include her, yes." Adele smiles at me and I fluster, getting shy at the thought of her smiling at me.

"Oh honey, no need to get all shy now. Give me a hug." I feel like crying out of happiness as we hug.

She whispers me kind words as the audience is cheering and clapping behind me.

I hug her tightly, feeling sad when we let go. My hand is shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh my god I've wanted that since I was a little kid." I say, making Adele and James laugh.

"Can I be honest?" Adele starts speaking to me while rubbing my arm.

"I've been admiring you too. I admire how much you've grown in the music industry and how you've become a wonderful and kind woman. I love seeing people becoming such wonderful creatures." I laugh.

"Thank you. This feels unreal. Someone squeeze my arm?" I make everyone laugh.

"This is such a wonderful moment. Adele, what I'm wondering now is, have you been to her shows too?" James asks.

Adele shakes her head in response. "No. I wanted to go, honestly, but I've been so busy with my own shows and every time I tried to get a ticket they were already sold out." She explains.

"I would've gotten you VIP-tickets if I knew you were coming." I comment. She laughs.

"That's not necessary. I want to see you perform, ofcourse, but seeing you here is even more wonderful. I now even get to talk to you." We laugh again.

"I feel like you guys are hosting the show with the two of you perfectly, I guess I'm going home." James jokes.

"Don't be silly, James. You're the host. Fire us with questions. Let our world break loose." I say, encouraging him.

"That's too much pressure." James is quick to reply, in a joking manner.

"Any favorite songs Adele has?" He asks me.

"Pff, tough one. All of them are great. 'Skyfall', 'Set Fire To The Rain', 'Someone Like You' and 'Love In The Dark' really stand out to me though. Although I can't choose anyhow." I laugh.

"Those songs mean a lot to me too." Adele replies.

"Have you been to more than one show?" James asks.

"Yes, I've been to plenty Adele shows. Most of them in Vegas. I felt like I was the first in line for a ticket because the minute the tickets got for sale I'd click on 'buy'." Adele laughs.

"Oh my god, that's insane!" She keeps laughing. I laugh along. "It's a true thing though."

"Is there going to be a collab for a song or performance anywhere in the near future?" He then asks.

"I'm not on the same level as her so I guess not." I reply, honestly.

"Oh hun, you're cutting yourself short. That's not even true." Adele says.

"I feel like that. Collaborating with the Adele has been my dream since I was born." I admit.

"I'd love to collab with you too. We'll exchange numbers after the show." She assures me.

I'm trying to keep my cool but inside I'm fangirling so hard on the inside.

"Thank you." I say. We share another hug and a tear of happiness leaves my eye.
_________________________________
A/N: chapter thirty already? Damn. Kidding, I love this book. I myself also love this chapter. You guys?

Who's next on the list of celebrities to write about ——————————————->

Gimme some ideas :)