Book Of Light

As soon as I was done talking to her it was already time for me to go home. "Did you have fun at the neighbors house?" Mom said when I entered. "nah we just did homework." "k there's pizza In the oven if you're hungry."

As soon as I got to my bedroom I grabbed the book. I opened the book and couldn't read anything on the page. I kept flipping threw the pages to look at the drawings on each page. I put the book back to get diner.

After dinner I started getting ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, moisturized and pick out my outfit for tomorrow. As I was laying down the floor started to glow.

I turned on the light and walk over to the book. I opened it to see the pages glowing and flipping through them selves. I look closer at the pages cause they start to look read able. I read "light" and then the world goes dark.

Ethans pov
After y/N left my heart went back to normal. "k party's over every one out." I ask wanting rory out of my house as soon as possible. "But what if some thing happened tonight?" Benny said appearing out of nowhere. "I call you if it does now leave."

After getting ready for bed I look out my window to look across the street. I wonder what she's doing. After I stop think I look out again to see her climbing out the window. What is she doing? After she gets off the roof I see her run into the woods. Shit I gotta follow her.

"Benny get sarah and everyone, y/ns on the move into the woods behind her house hurry!" I throw on my shoes a jacket and sum holy water. As the sprint across the street in see her running threw the woods. I run after her not wanting to lose her in the chase. After so much running she stops I. Her tracks and starts digging. I step back behind a tree. What is she doing?