library

I need a answer to one of the billion questions I'm asking so I decided to visit the public library. Of course inviting the boys to go with me. They were also bringing friends of their own. Two girls by the names of Erica and Sarah. From the sounds of it both sound like people I would want to be friends with. I decided I was going to romanticize the research at the library instead of going and getting bored then trying to leave. I decided my best course of action to do that was the dress up and listen to music.
What she wore:

I decided to tie my hair up with a red ribbon to have a singular puff

I decided to tie my hair up with a red ribbon to have a singular puff. I put some simple hoops on and grabbed my headphones.

"Where are you going?" My mom questioned. "To the library to do some research." Hoping she didn't ask what for. "You are always reading. I'm proud to have such smart kids." I nodded and started to make an exit before she started again. I made my way to the library on foot. Again I saw a black cat but this time it was sitting on a fence staring at me. I wonder if it's the same one.

I got to the library and found the boys sitting at a table and two girls leaning on the bookshelf behind them. Judging from what I've been told the one with brown hair and dark brown eyes is Sarah. And the blonde was Erica. I made my way over to them and something about Erica was different. Something almost sinister. I liked her immediately. She was beautiful, strong, smart and funny. She bossed the boys around and was quite helpful in the search. And Sarah was similar to Erica except for the sinisterness. She was also much kinder to strangers and the boys. Much calmer. And very much had Ethan's attention at all times. I thought they would be cute together.

" How about we all split up and find out what we can?" Sarah announced, Ethan followed her. I was wondering who Eric was gonna take if she did when I felt her hand around my wrist pulling me behind her. Her hand was folded the opposite of my over heated body. She didn't talk much other that asking me questions like what was I listening to and  if I needed help grabbing a book. I'm not that short but she was taller than me. She didn't tower over me I think she just liked the idea of being taller than me. "How'd you guys become friends?" I think she meant the boys. "Rory invited me to sit with them for lunch out of nowhere. He's a social creature." I almost giggled having referred to him as a creature. "He is indeed the weirdest creature of the night I've met." Erica shook her head. What did she meant by creature of the night? "By creature of the night you mean he stays up alot?" "No I'm saying he's the weirdest vampire I've met." My eyes widened. I would've never guessed that Rory could be a vampire. And I haven't even thought past the witch thing. Does this mean there's vampires in this town too. "Oh, you didn't know." She looked kinda worried like she didn't know what I would say next. And she was right I didn't know what to say next. It took me a minute to know what I was gonna ask. "Who else is a vampire?" I said tilting my head." Rory, Sarah, and me." She said looking at the shelves now. "Dang that sounds so much cooler than being a witch." She turned her head in surprise. "That means y'all drink blood right?" "Sarah and Rory drink animal blood." "So you drink from humans?" She nodded, I know I should've been scared but I was just excited. Omg vampires exist! And they're hot?!