Blue eyed blondie

Rorys Pov
I wake up to my mortal enemy the sun trying to peek through my window. I wonder what Ethan and benny are doing right now. I grab a CD I burned for y/n. She always talked about music I guess it must be her thing. As I make my way down the stairs skipping most of them I greet my mom. She makes her way out the door pointing to pancakes on the table. My mom use to drive me to school but after the vampire thing I told her I got a ride. That rides name is the sky.
As I land I see y/n walking up to the entrance. "How have you been pretty lady." I bow as she laughs, "Been ok but something weird happened last night." She said looking both ways to make sure nobody was listening. "I just woke up in the woods with benny and Ethan looking at me concerned. " she whispered in my ear, it kinda tickled." I was in a trance or something." "Weird and how come they didn't invite me in the chase?" I asked,"I don't know oh anyway where's the cd?" She asked, "Here you are miss." I said pulling it out of my backpack.  "Thank you kinda sir." She said Courtesing, she was so cute. I back up to try and pull myself together from that lethal attack on my undead heart. I stumble and fall to the ground. Her laugh goes from a giggle to a cackle. She stopped cackling as soon as she realized she was doing it. I think I preferred the cackle. It let me know she actually found me funny, plus it was cute.
As I sit in class I wish y/n was in it. She made everything better to be honest. I don't think she even noticed that I wasn't  cool. Oh she is a dream, a dream I'll never date. When I walk with her I see make classmates stare. All staring at her. She's always glowing like the sun if it was nice and didn't try to hurt me. I don't think y/n would try to hurt me. I hope she doesn't realize Ethan and benny like her. Because if she were in to geeks they would get in the way.
The class finishes and I make my way to her locker. As she sees my come she turns to face me. Her curly bounce when she turns her head. I like all the little details about her. "Hey mouse face gonna say something?" She catches my attention with a smirk. "Nah just walking you to lunch." Whatever is going on I want to be by her side.