it was a dark and stormy night

After I got home from the library I sat down on my bed and thought. Erica volunteered to walk me home but Sarah needed her for something. It was raining pretty hard and the sound it made on my roof made me sleepy. I had the window open to have the smell of wet grass in my room. I lay down on my bed about to drift off when I hear a whisper. "Y/n let me in!" I turn my head to see Erica crouched under the roof of my window. " Y/n hurry up and let me in!" I get up and open the window a little more. "Come in?" I say not knowing how exactly to invite a vamp in. She stepped into my bed room and looked around. I noticed she had a small burn on her hand. "What happened?" My eyes met hers." Vampires and water don't mix." She said throwing her jacket off on the floor and crashing to my bed. I stand there not knowing what to do. Do I sleep on the floor. "Are you not tired?" She Said sitting up to unlace her boots. "I am," is all I managed to get out. She leans forward to grab my hand. She pulls me onto the bed and I land almost directly on her. I'm frozen with my head on her chest as she pulls the covers up. She falls asleep almost immediately. I think about if my mom walked in right now how much trouble I'd be in but as I was trying to make a game plan her warmth over takes me and i fall asleep.