Strategy and planning

"Bad news, everyone! Yuu may end up kidnapped or endlessly harassed by the princes if we don't do anything!" Ace yells, bursting into Heartslabyul.

"I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that," Malleus says with a deadpan look. "What are our options?"

"Well, I think we should start by moving Yuu to another dorm. I nominate mine," Riddle answers, crossing his legs.

"I think she should go to Pomefiore. I can finally give her a hair regimen if she does," Vil says, getting a bit excited at the thought of giving Yuu a makeover.

"Yuu isn't going to a sleepover, Vil. She should go to Savanaclaw. She's already stayed here once before," Leona proposes, rubbing his eyes.

Each dorm leader gave their reason why Yuu should stay with them, which quickly turned into an argument. ~~~~"Oh, you're awake. I made some food for you to eat," Lilia says, taking his hand off Yuu's head. "Everyone else went to class, so it's just you and me."

"My head hurts," Yuu says, slowly lifting her head.

"You hit your head on the floor when you fainted. I'll give you some pills to help the pain. Is there anything you need?" Lilia asks, sitting near Yuu.

"Can you come with me to Ramshackle? I want to get my stuff."

"Sure, lean on me."

Lilia and Yuu walk to Ramshackle and find a regal-looking letter on the doorstep. Yuu opens the letter and turns pale as she reads it, passing it to Lilia. She feels bile rise in her throat and throws up in the bushes.

"You stay here on the steps, and I'll get your stuff," Lilia says, giving Yuu his dorm uniform jacket.

As Yuu lays on the steps, a deer with a white bell on its neck walks toward Yuu. It bows its head and nudges Yuu's leg as a way to make her notice its presence. Yuu stares at the deer in confusion and tries to stand up, only to get thrown onto the deer's back. The deer begins to sprint away with Yuu screaming on its back.

"AAHH! Lilia help! I'm being kidnapped by a deer!" Yuu screams, pulling on the deer's antlers as a way to stop it.

Lilia bursts out of Ramshackle and throws Yuu's clothes bags onto the steps. He runs after Yuu and throws fireballs to prevent the deer from going into the woods.

"Yuu, jump! I'll catch you!" Lilia yells, chasing after Yuu.

Yuu closes her eyes and forces herself off the deer when it's jumping into the air to avoid a log. Lilia catches Yuu in his arms while floating in the air.

"Take me back to Ramshackle before the deer catches up to us!" Yuu yells, gripping Lilia as the deer runs back to her.

Lilia snaps his fingers, picks up Yuu's stuff, and snaps into Heartslabyul. Lilia and Yuu enter the scene of everyone arguing over where Yuu will sleep. Chairs are flipped, glasses are broken, and food is on the floor.

"You guys! What happened?!" Yuu asks, looking at the mess.

The room goes silent as everyone looks at Yuu. Then, everyone rushes to Yuu to ask where she wants to stay.

"Everyone stop! I'll stay in Savanaclaw since I've previously stayed there! Did you guys find anything relevant that might help my situation?" Yuu answers, sitting down on one of the unflipped chairs.

"No, sorry, Yuu. Most of the stories we got told end in kidnapping, attempted marriage, or attempted murder when someone didn't intervene," Ace replies, cringing at the old stalker prince story.

"We should get an informant in at Royal Sword Academy. Vil, you know a person there, right?" Lilia asks, using magic to clean and fix the room.

"Yes, luckily, Neige isn't blocked in my contacts," Vil responds, pulling out his phone. "I'll ask about a girl in NRC and see what school gossip he finds."

Yuu's phone rings and she looks at it in confusion. She presses the green answer call button, pressing the speaker button afterward.

"Hello?" Yuu says into the phone silence.

"...My Beloved! You actually answered the phone! Tell me, are they treating you terri-" Milhouse exclaims, his voice getting cut off by Yuu.

"Listen here, you rat bastard! Leave me alone! Don't come near my dorm! Don't send animals to my dorm! Don't even send letters to my fucking dorm! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yuu screams, her face filling with tear streaks.

"...Yuu...you shouldn't treat your prince charming like that. I'll forgive you since those villains are obviously influencing you. But next time, I'll have to punish you properly," Milhouse replies, whispering the last part.

"You're fucking delusional. Don't call me anymore," Yuu hisses, pressing the end call button.

"Yuu..." Deuce says, looking at her terrified face."It's dinner time. We should all eat, shouldn't we?" Yuu suggests, focusing her mind off of her 'prince charming'.
~~~~~
"Hahahaha! My princess is so cute! I can almost hear her teasing me with every word of denial coming from her mouth!" Milhouse giggles, blushing at Yuu's angry words. "I can't wait to have her in person! She makes me feel so hot in so many dirty places! Ah!"