Truth or Dare

"What color do you want? I have every color on the spectrum," Vil asks, pulling out bottles of nail polish and hair dye.

"Magenta, it reminds me of that pretty pillow at Ramshackle," Yuu answers, putting her hair in a bun.

"Ooo, a great choice! It brings out your eyes and lips!" Vil compliments, taking out Yuu's color. "What's your favorite dorm?"

"I feel like I might die if I answer that question."

"Ok, then, how about answering it under a game of Truth or Dare. I dare you to tell me what's your favorite dorm."

"Fine, it's Heartslabyul. I get unlimited sweets when I come over."

"I am so betrayed!"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?"

Vil's eyes widen a bit, and he asks to do a dare instead.

"I dare you to pluck a hair from Leona's tail!" Yuu exclaims as her nail polish dries.

"You want me dead, don't you?" Vil moans, head hanging low.

Vil sulks out of Pomefiore and sneaks into Savanaclaw, sleuthing through the halls until he finds Leona's room with clothes scattered around. Leona's tail is swinging off the side of his bed like a cat toy, tempting Vil to pluck the hair.

"I'm going to get Yuu for this," Vil whispers, tip-toeing to Leona's tail.

Vil crouches next to Leona's tail and pulls out a pair of tweezers. His hand inches closer to Leona's tail and plucks a single strand putting it into a plastic bag. Leona lets out a menacing roar as if he felt the pluck and turns over. Vil sweats as he's facing a sleeping Leona and jumps out the nearby window for safety. He rushes back to Pomefiore and slams the door open, showing Yuu the lion's hair.

"Holy crap, you did it!" Yuu squeals, cackling like a witch.

"I nearly died. May the Great Seven have mercy if you pick a dare," Vil hisses, sitting back down on the bed. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare! I'm feeling a bit rissskkkyyy!" Yuu answers, falling onto the mattress.

"Hahahaha! Hahahhaha! I dare you to kiss Deuce, Jamil, Sebek, and Rook!" Vil declares, laughing like the evil queen he is.

"You are evil, man!" Yuu exclaims, getting off the bed to complete the dare. "It's your fault if my friendship with Deuce is going to be fucked up!"

Yuu grumpily heads to Rook's room and knocks on it. The French blonde opens the door shirtless, wearing camo trousers.

"Well, why is such a pretty mademoiselle visiting me this night?" Rook flirts, placing a hand to lean on the wall.

"Rook, I like you. I like like you. Your hunting skills make my heart flutter. Please accept my feelings," Yuu lies, hoping Rook believes it.

"If the mademoiselle begs for my feelings, then I have no choice but to give her my full heart," Rook says, smirking as he dips Yuu kissing her lips. "I heard you and Vil. I'd do anything to make Roi du Poison happy."

Yuu's eyes widen with the realization that Rook heard their truth or dare game and rushes off to Heartslabyul. She scampers into the Heartslabyul mirror and opens Deuce's door.

"Deuce, Deuce, Deuce, wake up! I have something important to tell you!" Yuu whispers, shaking Deuce up.

"Mm...Yuu...what are you doing here?" Deuce mumbles, turning over to meet Yuu.

"Kiss me! I need you to kiss me!" Yuu begs, going onto her knees.

"K-K-K-Kiss?! We've only been friends for a couple of months," Deuce exclaims, sitting up.

"I know, but I just need you to do it. Ok. OK!" Yuu begs, grasping Deuce's shoulders.

Unfortunately, due to Deuce being extremely tired and teenage hormones, it never occurred to him why Yuu was suddenly trying to get him to kiss her. He only thought about having his first kiss before Ace and Riddle. He pulls Yuu's face in and gently kisses her. They stop kissing, but Deuce wants more, and a simple kiss turns into a five-minute makeout session.

"Shit! Deuce, I have to go. I'll see you this morning," Yuu says, running out of Heartslabyul just as Deuce yells in delight about his first kiss.

"Two down, two more to go," Yuu says, trying to motivate herself. "I hope this doesn't fuck up any of my friendships."

Yuu takes a deep breath and runs into Scarabia, looking around for Jamil. Sarabia's lounge is empty, and Yuu looks around for any shadows moving. She walks the seemingly endless hallways until she discovers the kitchen that has a light on. Yuu walks in and crashes into Jamil, carrying some tea. Fortunately, Yuu landed on top of Jamil and accidentally kissed him. Unfortunately, his tea was on the floor next to broken glass.

"I'm sorry, Jamil. I didn't see you," Yuu apologizes, getting off of Jamil.

"It's fine, but my tea's gone. Is there any reason you're here in Scarabia?" Jamil asks, cleaning up the pieces of glass.

"Um, I came to...I came..." Yuu mumbles, making Jamil suspicious.

"Yuu, you do realize I'm Kalim's guardian. I know when people are lying, so why did you come here?"

"I got dared to kiss you."

"...That's certainly something I didn't expect."

"Yeah...sorry about the tea. I'll make you a new cup if you want it."

"I'd like that."

Yuu and Jamil spent the next thirty minutes talking and drinking tea. They enjoyed each other's presence and relaxed until Yuu had to leave.

"Thanks for hanging out with me. I normally don't get to be by myself and hang out with people alone. I hope there's more of this in the future," Jamil says, hugging Yuu goodbye.

"Me too," Yuu replies, going out of Scarabia's mirror.

Yuu walks into Diasomnia and prepares to deal with the loud half-fairy. The gothic decor of Diasomnia makes everything pitch black during the night, and Yuu wanders the halls until she gets to what she thinks is Sebek's room. Yuu opens the creaky door and looks at the photos of Malleus on the wall. A shiver goes up her spine as she walks on the old floors. The old floorboards let out a loud creak, and Sebek wakes up looking at Yuu.

"Human, what are you doing in my room?" Sebek asks, looking at the frozen Yuu.

"I'm here on a dare. I have to kiss you. It doesn't have to be on the lips or anything," Yuu explains, walking closer to Sebek.

"Ok..." Sebek says, getting out of bed.

Yuu walks closer to him and trips on a bent floorboard. She goes crashing onto Sebek and accidentally kisses him like she did Jamil.

"Oh damn it, not again!" Yuu curses, getting off of Sebek and running out of Diasomnia.

Had Yuu stayed longer she would've noticed the glamour spell breaking, revealing Sebek to actually Malleus.

"You! You! You! You! YOU! Better be prepared!" Yuu yells, slamming Vil's door.

"What took you so long?" Vil asks, smirking at Yuu.

"I hung out with Jamil for a while. Truth or Dare, bitch?" Yuu asks, crossing her arms.

"Dare."

"I dare you to call Neige and tell him that you're BFFs and want to hang out more."

"Fuck you."