Kidnapped

The bed sheets are silky...wait a minute.

Yuu wakes up and sees that she's not in Pomefiore anymore.

"Motherfucker. I should've known that my peace wouldn't last long. Grim? Grim, where are you?!" Yuu screams, panicked by her cat not being next to her.

"I see your up early. Welcome to RSA!" Milhouse cheers, bringing Yuu her lunch.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't just kidnap people!" Yuu shrieks, throwing off the covers.

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping. Merely, a tour or visitation."

"But I didn't consent to this! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Trust me! You'll love this school!"

"No. No, I will not."

"To begin our tour, let's go see the classrooms!"

"Listen to me, damn it!"

~~~~~~~

"Where's Yuu?" Vil asks, looking at the empty salon chair.

"I don't know. Hold on, there's a note," Epel says, picking up a fancy note. "That weirdo from RSA kidnapped her!"

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Vil, Rook, and Epel scream in shock.

"Quick assemble Yuu's friends, and let's try to find a way to rescue her," Rook exclaims, running off to the Hall of Mirrors.

~~~~~~

"Here's the potions classroom! Professor Julio is good at making herbal remedies! Hi, Professor Julio!"

Professor Julio, a Colombian man with dark skin, black hair with a grey streak, and a heartwarming attitude, managed to make even the creation of the toughest potions an easy task.

"Milhouse, bring your novia here. Yo quiero hablar con ella," Professor Julio says, putting down some potted plants.

Yuu nervously walks down the steps to the bottom of the floor, where Professor Julio is standing. He cups her hands and kisses the back of her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you. Tell me, where do you come from?" He asks, his eyes turning cold and sharp as he meets Yuu's eyes.

"Night Raven, I come from Night Raven College. I intend to stay there as well," Yuu answers, growing confident in herself.

"Oh, that's nice," Professor Julio says, hugging Yuu and leaning into her ear. "I'm sure you're going to love it here!"

"What?!" Yuu shrieks, pushing Professor Julio off of her.

"Milhouse, why don't you take la senorita princesa to Headmage Ambrose? I'm sure he'll be glad to meet her."

Milhouse gladly follows his orders and takes Yuu to Headmage Ambrose's office. The room is light blue with pictures of the heroic version of the Great Seven on the floating mirrors. It's calm. Too calm, and there are two tea cups on a table with two chairs.

"Welcome, Yuu. Take a seat, and have some tea brewed especially for you," Headmage Ambrose says, pushing a cup of Chamomille tea in front of Yuu. "It will relax those jumpy nerves of yours."

Don't eat or drink anything in here.

"Milhouse tells me you're his one true love. I'm happy for the both of you," Ambrose says, sipping his tea in the deafening silence.

"We're not dating, and the love is entirely one-sided. You've got to get me out of here! He's obsessed with me!" Yuu pleads, hoping Ambrose will help her out.

"Sorry, I can't do that. Unfortunately, ever since the Great Seven's defeat, stories, princes, villains, and heroes have lost that touch that made them enchanting to people. Crowley and I have worked hard to sculpt the next generation of villains and heroes for our world. It barely produced any results besides good mages until you came into this world. For some reason, when you enrolled at Night Raven, everything changed. The overblots were more brutal, deadly, and powerful! The exact things that the Great Seven were. With this conflict between you, Milhouse, and your friends, the next generation of villains-no the next fairytales are on the near future's horizon! Do understand that I feel sympathy for your situation, but this world needs you too much," Ambrose explains, making Yuu's face become a pale canvas with tears streaming down her face. "Don't look too sad. We'll all be getting happily ever afters soon."

"I can't believe this...you-you people are so EVIL!" Yuu shrieks head hurting from the veins about to pop.

"Heroes must make great sacrifices sometimes," Ambrose says, calmly walking back to his desk.

"No."

"What did you say?"

"No. I said no! I'm not going to be manipulated anymore! I'm making my own HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!"

Yuu storms out of his office, avoiding Milhouse out of the way. She is an angry bull, beautiful, and sees red wherever she goes, bulldozing anybody in her path and causing destruction in her wake. Her face grows so hot that the makeup on her face begins to run.

If no one is going to let me leave this world, then I'll find my own way out!

Yuu sees a room with mirrors that looks like the one Ariel has. She walks in, not caring that a mob of students and staff is following her. She stares into the mirror and states her command. The mirror remains unmoving and only gives Yuu a dark, blank reflection.

"Take me home. Take me home. Take me home! TAKE ME HOME! TAKE ME HOME! TAKE ME HOME, PLEASE! TAKEMEHOME!" Yuu wails, going to her knees and hitting the mirror. "AH GOD, PLEASE TAKE ME HOME!"

"Someone stop her before she breaks the mirror," Professor Julio says, feeling sorry for Yuu.

Milhouse and Neige try to pull Yuu away, but she resists their touch. Yuu grabs Milhouse's red magestone brooch and throws it at the mirror. A sickening sound of glass breaking goes throughout the room, and each mirror floating in the air explodes. The shards fly everywhere, and the room goes black.

"Oh, my love, you need rest. Being angry for so long isn't good for you," Milhouse says, kissing Yuu's cheek. "I'll make you some Chamomille tea."

"I don't want your fucking tea!" Yuu yells, slapping Milhouse and leaving the room.

"Somnius," A voice says, making Yuu's world black.

~~~~~

"How does it look? Is Yuu ok, Headmage Crowley?" Malleus asks, looking at Crowley's blank face as he looks into the cauldron.

"I've made a mistake..." Crowley says, his hands trembling. "Now we're all paying for it."