The way to a girl's heart is food

"I wish you would calm down. Royal Sword Academy isn't so bad," Milhouse says, stroking Yuu's cheek.

"MMF! MMM! MMMPH!" Yuu screams as the velvet gag covers her mouth.

"Oh right, there's a gag over your mouth, whoopsie! Here, I'll undo it for you, but don't bite me this time. Professor Julio can't keep cooking me, and all the other students you injured, pastries every time you lash out at us," Milhouse explains, undoing Yuu's gag. "There! Now, what were you trying to say, darling?"

"Fuck! You! Milhouse!" Yuu screams, looking Milhouse in the eyes.

"I wish you would try to be friends with me. I'm really not that bad of a guy."

"Says the guy that kidnapped me."

"I didn't kidnap you. I'm just letting you stay here for a tour of our wonderful campus."

"But I didn't consent to it, now did I?"

Someone knocks on the door, and Damian comes in, glaring at Milhouse.

"I think it's time I stopped your stalker-kidnap victim quarrel. Headmage Ambrose asked me to take Yuu on a tour of the outdoor facilities. Alone." Damian says, grabbing Yuu's hand. "Don't worry. She'll be back before lunch."

"Have fun, my love," Milhouse says, kissing Yuu's cheek. "I'll be waiting for you!"

Damian rushes off with Yuu, and they go into the courtyard full of roses. They sit down on a stone bench with vines wrapped around it.

"Damian, how can you be in a place like this? The school for villains has way more noble students than this. What happened to the mighty heroes and princes at this school?" Yuu asks, gripping the bench.

"They're still the same good people. They-they're in a complicated situation. As much as the hero and princess counterparts hated their villains, they didn't realize they still needed them in the end. They got happily ever afters, moved on with life, and that's it. But everyone was still looking for that epic -no legendary fairytale high. Our headmage and the students want that era of magic where every tale inspired everyone regardless of who was good or bad," Damian explains, sighing deeply.

"Maybe things needed to change. Sure, the old fairytales are great, but we're not living in the past. Things change, ya' know," Yuu says, looking at a white cat pounce and bite a small dove. "Maybe princesses want to be 'evil' sometimes."

"I haven't met a princess who wants to be evil, but I agree that it would be refreshing. Either way, how did a beauty like you end up at NRC? An all-boys school," Damian asks, smirking at Yuu.

See Yuu. I told you not to be too trusting of Damian. Now he's giving you that princely charm!

"I showed up at orientation last minute. I'm from another world, by the way, if you couldn't tell."

Damian's eyes shine as bright as a star, putting his hands on Yuu's shoulders.

"So, you're like an alien, right?!" Damian exclaims, staring Yuu down as joy spreads throughout his face.

"In a way, I guess," Yuu answers, watching Damian look like he's about to explode.

"That's amazing! A girl from the stars! Tell me, did you hitch a ride from a shooting star, and that's how you got here?! Or did your spaceship crash here, and you have to wait to fix it?!" Damian asks, picking up Yuu and spinning her around.

"I don't know how I got here. I appeared out of a coffin randomly," Yuu replies, hanging onto Damian's arms.

"I have so much to show you!"

Damian drags Yuu to the Equestrian Club and walks into the stables.

"Yuu, this is one of the magnificent creatures in Twisted Wonderland! It's a horse!" Damian squeals, putting his hands in front of a milky white horse.

"Damian, my world has horses too. They look and act the same. The only thing my world doesn't have is your type of magic. So, if it's anything non-magical, like a squirrel or cat, I have seen it before," Yuu explains, giggling at Damian's curiosity about her.

"Ooh...ok! So that leaves not much, but we can make it work! How about we see the school's farm? There's something there that I bet you haven't seen!" Damian says, rushing Yuu away to the surprisingly clean farm.

"Ta-da! A goose that lays golden eggs!" Damian exclaims, showing a lone, grey goose sitting in a straw nest. "It's eggs make the yummiest food!"

"Oh really, do you have any of that glorious food at the school?" Yuu asks, not believing the hype.

"Yep! We used the eggs in Cajun fried chicken batter for lunch, which should begin in a couple of minutes. Come on! We can beat the lunch rush if we run now!" Damian says, grabbing Yuu's hand and running back to the main campus.

The RSA cafeteria looked nothing like NRC's. It was a wonder for the eyes and soul and made you feel Hestia blessed this place to always have a familial warmth to it. The crystal chandeliers brought the royal atmosphere to life, making everyone look like they were at a banquet. The tables even looked more classy. Overall, it was a sensory overload for Yuu.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Yuu says aloud as Damian guides her to the lunch line.

No! Don't get amazed by their interior decor! Stay Strong, Yuu! Oh my God, they have waffles!

"Here you go, darling. We made this fried chicken from the special golden goose eggs. The waffles have milk from the whitest and brightest cow on the farm," The ghost says with a southern accent, putting golden-brown chicken and waffles on Yuu's plate. "They have some Shirley temples and juice down the line."

"I'll be a gentleman and get you a drink. You can pick out where to sit," Damian says, letting Yuu out of the line.

"So many places to sit, where oh where?" Yuu wonders aloud.

"Yuu, over here!" Milhouse yells, waving Yuu down.

"No," Yuu says, turning around to sit with Rielle and Neige.

"Hi, Yuu! I haven't seen you since the VDCs!" Neige exclaims, wrapping his arms around Yuu. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, though I've been kidnapped and forced to take a tour of your school," Yuu replies, buttering her waffles.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry, Milhouse did that to you. We'll make it up to you at some point. Anyway, how's the food?" Neige says, looking at Yuu as she tries the first bite.

"It tastes-oh my God- it tastes frickin good!" Yuu exclaims, feeling the power of fancy royal food. "It's melting in my mouth~"

"She likes it!" Rielle cheers, causing everyone to crowd Yuu and give her congratulatory back pats and hugs.

I've been tricked by promises of great-tasting food! I'm sorry, NRC!

Yuu continues to scarf down the food with golden goose eggs as ingredients. Her guilty conscience berates her for every bite, but the tasty food combined with the freshly squeezed apple juice sends her into food heaven.

Meanwhile, at NRC, Yuu's friends stare at her eating RSA food in horror.

"NOOOO!!! Yuu's been fooled by the illusion of fancy eggs!" Yuu's friends scream, looking at Yuu scarfing down food while the RSA students practically give her more and feed her.

"Operation: Save Yuu From The Princes is a go!" Crowley yells, throwing a map of RSA.

"Yes, sir!" Yuu's friends yell back.