Kitchen Raid

"Boys, work those muscles and pecs! Roll out that dough!" Rook sings, rolling out the pizza dough.

"Yes, sir!" The students yell, using the rolling pins harder.

The pizza dough that Yuu got was large enough for a Scarabia-style feast. Unfortunately, Yuu was still reeling from being forced to read the pornoes she made Vil steal.

"Don't worry, Yuu! I got some of the students from Scarabia to help make the pizza! Jamil's even making his specialty pink lemonade!" Kalim exclaims, trying to cheer Yuu up. "I even brought you pajamas made from the finest of silks!"

"You know I appreciate that your porn magazines weren't hardcore, but just belly dancers. You're a bundle of innocence even when it comes to sex," Yuu responds, drinking green tea made by Jamil. "I will never be able to think of Idia or the Leech brothers in the same light. Not that the Leech brothers were in a positive light in the first place, but they're worse in my mind now."

"You can't judge me for whatever you saw! Normies like you don't get it. We otakus appreciate all forms of sex and the female anatomy! We even admire tentacles and females with unrealistically large and back pain-inducing boobies! We're the most progressive form of sex appreciation alive! AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Idia rants, laughing like some anime noblewoman. "You perverted animals should learn from us otakus!"

"Shut up, Onii-chan!" Ortho states, smacking Idia on top of the head with his metal arm. "That's no excuse for creating plans to make Yuu sell her bath water to you and your online friends!"

"Did I miss something?" Yuu asks, not remembering any plans of her bath water being mentioned while reading Idia's erotic manga.

"Why would someone want to have Yuu's bath water?" Kalim questions, sipping his tea.

"What are you two soiling Kalim's ears with?" Jamil asks, peaking out from the kitchen. "Quit talking about perverted things in front of Kalim before he gets ideas."

"A little bit of water means nothing to us, merfolk," Jade says, popping behind Yuu.

"And that's your excuse for being a peeping Tom and taking pictures of me naked and in my underwear?" Yuu sneers, crossing her arms.

"Oh, that wasn't our pornography collection. That was our Yuu photobook collection. Nudity is nothing but a part of life in the ocean. I don't understand why humans are so weird when it comes to being nude," Jade explains, making Yuu remember she never saw clothes on Jade or Floyd while in their mer-form.

"You're right...wait a minute! That's not the point! You still took pictures of me naked without my consent!" Yuu yells, standing up and going in front of Jade.

"Aah, I see. So if the pictures are taken without consent, then we can't have them. In that case, we'll destroy all the photos we have and replace them with the ones Yuu agrees to do," Floyd says, going to Yuu.

"Now you're getting it!" Yuu exclaims, clapping her hands together.

"Well then, we'll be waiting for you," Jade says, kissing Yuu's hand.

"Yuu-chan, you realize you inadvertently agreed to let Jade and Floyd take pictures of yourself naked, right?" Ortho asks, glaring at Jade and Floyd.

"...You swindling, slimy, sweet talking, leeches!" Yuu screams, about to throw her slipper at them.

"Yuu, the pizza is in the oven!" Vil shouts from the kitchen.

The students from the kitchen exit and hang out in the living room with Yuu. Jade and Floyd try to make deals for Azul while Idia watches anime in the corner with Ortho. The aroma of pizza fills the living room, and Yuu's mouth starts to drool.

"Can't help yourself, huh?" Vil says, wiping the drool from Yuu's mouth. "The pizza only has ten more minutes. Besides, the first slice goes to you."

"Yay...I'm going to the bathroom," Yuu says, getting up and thinking of something to distract herself.

The teen girl turns on the light and walks into the fancy purple and gold bathroom.

"Everything is purple here, huh? Purple lotion, purple soap...Ooh! It's lavender!" Yuu thinks, scanning the room and picking up the sweet scent of the soap. "They even have a replica of the Evil Queen's mirror!"

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, show me the boy who has an undying love for me," Yuu says, thinking the mirror will show an NRC boy.

A ripple travels through the mirror and turns into a swirl of blue mist with multiple faces in the whirlpool. A final face forms in the mirror, and it's Milhouse. Yuu gasps and backs away from the mirror with Milhouse's name leaving her lips.

"When I said undying love, I didn't mean for you to take it literally!" Yuu hisses, crouching on the floor. "God, his picture is so life-like. I could almost touch it."

Yuu's hand touches the mirror, creating another ripple that rids Milhouse's picture, leaving nothing but darkness. The girl stares at the void drawing her face closer and closer to the mirror. The sound of a drop of water resonates throughout the room, and she hears something swimming as if she were in the ocean. Two blue hands shoot out from the mirror, grabbing Yuu's face and a person pulls themselves out from the mirror and onto the bathroom floor.

"Oh my god, it's the bitch from The Ring but genderbent!" Yuu mentally screams, trying to find a way out. "I'm going to dieeeee!!!!"

The blue person lifts their face, and Yuu realizes it's Milhouse. He looks at Yuu and smiles.

"Thank you for releasing me from that horrid room full of monsters. Your face seems familiar, do I know you?" Milhouse asks, standing up and walking near Yuu.

"Nope, not at all," Yuu lies, cringing through her teeth.

"Ok, I'll keep in touch. You seem like a nice person," Milhouse says, hugging Yuu and then phasing through the walls. "Bye!"

"I need a drink," Yuu states, splashing some water on her face and then walking out of the bathroom.

"Yuu, you're just in time! Let's cut the pizza!" Kalim exclaims, grabbing Yuu's hand and dragging her to the dining room. "We're going to have a midnight feast!"

"Uh-huh," Yuu mumbles, following Kalim.

~~~~~~

The pizza party was amazing. Even though Riddle crashed it, once he noticed Ace wasn't in Heartslabyul. But Riddle joined the party and ate with the rest of his friends. After everything was gone, everyone returned to bed and their respective dorms while the Pomefiore crew cleaned up the kitchen and dining room.

"Now that we're all alone, there's something I need to tell you," Vil voices, washing dishes with Yuu. "You're as cute as a bunny, but I believe you can go from cute to a goddess. How about I give you a makeover?"

"Why not? I want to see what this world has to offer," Yuu responds, putting up a plate.