Operation Save Yuu

"When you get into RSA, you will take Yuu and run back to school at any cost! Don't get distracted by their flashy lifestyle!" Crowley directs, pulling out RSA uniforms. "Now we do need some undercover agents to rescue Yuu. Thankfully, the genius I has chosen Malleus, Leona, Epel, and Trey to be the sacrifices that will dress up as RSA students."

"There is no individuality in these uniforms. It's hideous!" Vil shrieks, looking at the RSA uniforms. "No color! It's all the same!"

"Vil! Not the time! We need to save Yuu, remember?" Ace says, snapping his fingers in front of Yuu.

"We don't have much time! They're taking her to go stroll through the botanical garden!" Crowley yells, pushing the undercover students into the mirror. "The rest of you will be back up."

"Yes, sir!" The rest of the students scream.

Malleus, Leona, Epel, and Trey fall into the rose garden and look at all the statues of princes.

"I'm sick of this place already. Let's find the botanical garden and get out," Leona grumbles, dusting off his uniform. "Still can't believe I have to look all formal. My hair is not supposed to be in slicked-back ponytails!"

"Speak yourself. Vil had to put makeup on my face to make me not look so dark and gothic," Malleus mopes, his eyes glaring from the sunset.

"Are you lost?" Professor Julio asks, tapping Leona on the shoulder.

"Yeah, we were trying to get to the botanical garden but got lost," Trey lies, smiling at Professor Julio.

"Oh, I see. Take a quick right, and you should be near the botanical garden entrance. Thankfully, the rose garden serves as a pathway to any outdoor area in RSA," Professor Julio explains, pointing them in the right direction.

"Thank you!" Trey says, rushing everyone in that direction.

"Shit! The botanical garden is fucking huge!" Epel swears, looking at the mansion-sized greenhouse. "How are we going to find Yuu in this place?"

"Easy, split up. Epel, you're going with me. Everyone else is on their own," Leona states, taking out his staff and running into the botanical garden.

~~~~~~

"Here, the jacarandas looks pretty on you," A dark skin boy with jet black hair and a purple vest says, growing some flowers with magic. "My name is Idabel. What's yours?"

"My name is Yuu. How big is the botanical garden?" Yuu asks, looking at the floors of plants.

"As big as a noble's mansion! The glass ceiling is perfect for the plants to grow!" Idabel exclaims, wrapping vines around Yuu and swinging her high above the ground. "Anyway, you should get going. The sprinklers are about to go off. I wouldn't want you to get wet unless you're already wet with me right now."

"Wait, what did you mean by tha-oh? Oh! You perv!" Yuu screams, punching Idabel in the arm. "I'm finding my way out of here."

"Adios, Yuu!" Idabel says, leaving another flower in Yuu's hair. "If you want a quick way out, there's a mirror on the second floor in the Lavender room."

Yuu walks up two flights of stairs and groans as she sees that every door is purple, along with the hallway and ceiling.

Maybe the doors have labels?

Yuu walks up to the first door and sees a picture of a Bellflower.

"At least they have pictures," Yuu mopes, walking to the next door.

~~~~~~

"This is the last floor. Yuu has to be on-on-hold on a minute-she has to be on this floor," Epel pants, climbing up to the Purple floor. "I see her! Yuu! Hold up!"

Yuu hears Epel's strained voice and runs towards him.

"Oh my God! I've been trying to find a way out forever! Let's get out of here!" Yuu exclaims, tackling Epel in a hug.

"Didn't have to tell me twice. I'm sick of this tacky uniform," Malleus says, smirking as he snaps his fingers.

The recovery team and Yuu pop into the cafeteria and are greeted by Crowley immediately throwing Yuu into a strapped chair.

"Jamil! Kalim! Prepare the fancy food!" Crowley screams, tying Yuu's arms down. "Yuu, listen to me! You can have all the golden egg-based food you want here! You don't need to go to RSA to eat tasty food! Kalim bought five geese that lay golden eggs!"

"We even made sweets with the freshest ingredients from the barn!" Jack exclaims, wheeling out a cart of cakes, chocolate-covered fruit, and cupcakes. "You don't have to go to those obnoxious jerks for good food!"

Yuu breaks out into laughter, leaning back on the chair.

"You guys are a bunch of idiots! That flashy royal lifestyle isn't for me anyways. Besides, NRC is like a home to me. Some of you are my friends," Yuu giggles, shocking everyone in the room.

"Ooh, Yuu!" Deuce and Jack cry while hugging Yuu.

"Ew! You're getting snot all over me!" Yuu squeals, rubbing her head against theirs.

"What a happy ending!" Crowley cries, dabbing his eyes.

"A happy ending indeed," Malleus says, looking at Yuu getting unstrapped, then hugging all of her friends.

~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we lost her yet again! You guys are supposed to keep her here, defeat the villains, then we all get our happily ever after!" Ambrose lectures, slamming his cup of coffee on the desk.

"Maybe-maybe taking her by force isn't the best way to go. Maybe we should do something she's familiar with, like a ball or something like that?" Professor Julio suggests, getting a bit scared of Ambrose. "We could do a dance or something? That might work."

"Yes, a dance fit for a princess! We shall call it...prom!" Ambrose exclaims, his usual calmness returning. "Professor Julio, you're getting a pay raise! Get the student council! We've got a dance to plan!"

"It can be a dance for all the children in town! Finally, they can have some socialization that isn't just their peers!" Julio cheers, thinking of food and party decorations.

~~~~~~~~

Yuu lies alone in her Ramshackle bed, looking out the dusty, cracked window.

My happily ever after...? What is it? What would it be?

"I think...I think I would like to have my friends with me. Even across different worlds," Yuu murmurs, dreaming of her home with her NRC friends. "Yeah, I'd think I'd like that."