Chp.1

-AUTHOR POV-

-POV-

Everything is completely dark, nothing but dark, but, a menace, cruel, and horrifying growl was to be heard...and then, whatever it was growling, it suddenly spoke with a low scary tone...

???: Waaaaake up...

And suddenly, two pair of of symbiotic alien white eyes slowly appeared out from the darkness, starring as then, a huge mouth appeared as well, and showing its sharp teeth, smiling with such ego and sadistic and then to zoom up close quick....and as whatever that was zoomed in...we then take a look at a POV, where we see someone's eyes barely opening, whoever's eyes just open now, realize that he is in a room, a room nothing but written papers on the wall, candles, surrounding the person, and yet...he looks up front, and to find a man with gray hair stood up, blind folded with a black mask and smiling at him...

he looks up front, and to find a man with gray hair stood up, blind folded with a black mask and smiling at him

Gojo: Morning sleepy head.

(YN): ...H-Huuhh...H-Huh??! Wh-Who...Are you!? Wait! Wh-Where am I!?!

The teenager, (YN), tried moving, and as he did, he realizes he was sat down, tied up, both arms with heavy chains on his wrist, and feet as well...

(YN): Wh-What the?!

Gojo: Really surprising we had to use these cursed chains to tie you up for the first time, they really come in handy.

(YN): ...What am I doing here..??! What is this place.??!

Gojo: You see my friend....you're cursed.

(YN): C-Cursed???

Gojo: Mhm, and I gotta say, you're one tough cursed, it's been a while since I've met a cursed user like you.

(YN): Cursed user?!?? I..don't know what you're talking about...!

Gojo: Hmmm, you really don't remember??

(YN): Remember??? Remember what???!

Gojo: You know, last night.

(YN): L-Last...night???

-REMEMBERING-

(YN) tried to get in his brain and remember what happen last night....and so he did...he remember last night, he lived alone in his apartment, no parents at all, no family members at all, all he knows is that he lived an apartment, where he had everything to live up, he didn't know how, but that's all he knows...and in that night,he did remember going out too, catch some air...until a couple of thugs appeared and approach to him, trying to jump on him and rob him, and it scares him, not cause of the robbing and jumping....it scares him, to see them breathing for the last time, knowing what was gonna happen next if they try to push his button...and they did....suddenly, a huge black slime monster, with such ferocious, vicious and horrifying white blank eyes, sharp teeth and long slimy tongue appeared from him, as if he transform into that monster...and to kill the thugs with no hesitation at all....and not just that...he also remembers seeing something else that wasn't his hallucination, he saw weird creepy spirits around him, and some of them trying to attack him as well, even the thugs he killed turn out to be cursed spirits as well...he then manage to kill them all like nothing, and yet to eat them as well...until HE showed up, Gojo, Gojo Satoru was his name, and to find (YN) in his monster form that he's in, he rushes at Gojo and tried attacking him, but Gojo vanished with such speed and to then suddenly manage to knock (YN) unconscious and transforming back to himself afterwards...
.
.