Chp.8

-AUTHOR POV-

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

-NOBARA POV-

Two months have now pass since (YN) joined Jujutsu, so far things are going good between him and our friends....especially me as well of course, Me and (YN) began to talk more and to know about each other, (YN) at first was a bit shy at first having a conversation with me, but as he kept on, he got use to it and now is having, I too enjoy talking with him more and more, unlike other boys that I talk with who I really don't like nor want to get along that are UBSSD(Useless, Broke, Smelly, Stingy, and Dead)...(YN) is different to me, his personality is very sweet, he's kind, respectful, and he really cares a lot others...he can be a bit dumb and clumsy sometimes, which is really adorable and cute for some reason, hehe...but yeah...things with him here in Jujutsu are looking good so far...
.
.
.

-AUTHOR POV-

One afternoon in the field, (YN) was standing in the middles of it, and having his eyes close too...then, he open them and to feel someone running up to him, more likely to be an a animal, a flying one, an owl, Fushiguro' owl, Nue...

then, he open them and to feel someone running up to him, more likely to be an a animal, a flying one, an owl, Fushiguro' owl, Nue

Nue began to fly towards (YN) and was emitted with lightning bolts around its body... it tries attacking (YN), but he manage to avoid and dodge Nue from its hits and lighting, Nue turns around and to fly back at (YN), (YN) suddenly began to rush at Nue, and as Nue was about to land a hit on (YN), (YN) surprisingly grabs a Jew from its head as he was shocked by his lightning, but was holding on to it as he then tosses Nue to the air, leaps up towards it and to hit it with a axe hand and sending him falling to the ground...Fushiguro then uses The Well's Unknown Abyss, where he summons three toads with Nue wings to gain the ability to fly...

Fushiguro then uses The Well's Unknown Abyss, where he summons three toads with Nue wings to gain the ability to fly

The Toad Nue's began hopping towards (YN) and to fly around him...they began extending their tongues to catch (YN), but (YN) with his speed began dodging them and avoiding them, so instead of going after them, he goes after Fushiguro and rushes at him...the toads go after (YN), but (YN) as he then hops on two of them with both his legs, and somehow using them as a glide as he goes flying to Fushiguro...