Chp.29 AfterMath

-AUTHOR POV-

.
.
.
Meanwhile, at Jujutsu High, Yuji, Fushiguro, Panda, Maki and Toge were still on the floor...as we take a look inside of Yuji's body, where Sukuna is yet somehow observing around Yuji's body...

Sukuna: Strange, ever since the brat knocked out, I tried to use the body and roam around, but somehow I can't...odd, it's like whatever (YN) did to put him and the other punks to sleep as some type of curse energy manipulation...how interesting, oh well, guess I'll be here in this body still...the brats about to wake up right about....now.

And then, we take a look at Yuji, as he slowly opened his eyes and to slowly get up, holding his head...

Yuji: A-Aww man...my head...whaa..happen..??

Then, Fushiguro and the others began waking up as well...

Fushiguro: D-Damn..

Maki: Felt like I was in some damn hangover...

Panda: My head hurts...

Toge: Tuna...

Maki: What happen..??

Yuji: ...O-Oh crap!! (YN)!!

Fushiguro: Shit, the idiots gonna get in deep trouble!

Maki: Oh of course, that dumbass had to knock us out and flee away, I won't let him slide!

(YN): Guys...

Then, they all turned around and to see (YN) appeared...

Panda: (YN), you're back!

Toge: Riceballs!

Yuji/Fushiguro: ...

Maki: Oh good you're back, cause you better have one hell of an explanation-

(YN): I know, I know...I've come back and before you guys get mad at me...I want to apologize....I'm sorry for the way I acted before, selfish, ignorant, and more importantly...a total jackass...I should have just listened to you all...you were right, and I was wrong...and Itadori...again, I'm really sorry for the way I acted towards you...I was a dick and was totally wrong for even saying such awful words about you...and your friend Junpei...I'm sorry.

Itadori then slowly walks up to (YN), and places his hand onto his shoulder and softly smiles...

Yuji: It's alright man, I forgive you...I know you didn't mean them...besides, you're not the type of guy to say such mean things like that...

Panda: Yeah, don't worry, we forgive you man.

Toge: Tuna Tuna.

Panda: Right, Maki??

Maki: ...You're lucky they forgave you (YN), otherwise I'll stick my weapon up your a-

Panda: Aww come here! Group hug!

Panda hugs all of his friends, and they all to forgive (YN)...as (YN) smiles, and to be happy to have friends like them....but then again...he still will miss the one only friend he had that has always been in him...and always remembered...

Panda: You know (YN), you're more a lot like Yuta, always a softy, hehe, you really have some comparisons from him, how I miss him.

Fushiguro: Yeah, you two have a lot of common.

(YN): You know, you guys really always mention Yuta a lot and comparing him to me, almost makes me wanna get to meet and know him.

Panda: Oh trust me man, you two would have get along pretty well, and of course Maki will be super happy to see him again.