Chp.23

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

Mahito: Hehe, my, what a wonderful couple you two are.

Venom: See?! Told you we were followed!

Nobara: It's a curse?!

(YN): Seems like it, looks hella sketchy!

Nobara: Hey bastard! Who the hell are you?!

Mahito: Who me?? Oh, well I'm Mahito, and I'll just get straight to the point here...I've come to kill (YN) and take away that curse parasite he has in him.

Nobara: Wh-What?!

(YN): Tch, okay that's it! What is it that you want me dead and wanting Venom for?! I had to deal with two other curses that wanted me dead and taking him away, and now you, just what is it that you want from him!?!

Mahito: Oh, it's nothing really, I just want to take it away from him, it's no use from someone who is "Special Grade" as you are. You see, I have a purpose to take it away from you, and you aren't worthy to keep it for as long as you live, so I'm gonna need it.

Nobara: (YN)...!

(YN): Calm down Nobara...!

Mahito: So just be nice and calm and hand over that parasite you have in you.

Venom: Like hell I'll go with you!! You look freaking ugly like a motherfucker!

Then suddenly....Mahito then takes a glimpse look at Nobara somehow...then, he smirks and to look at (YN) again and says...

Mahito: Tell me, how much do you love her??

Nobara: !!?

(YN): ....You keep her out of this!

Mahito: Oh come on now, it's a simple question, do you? If so, then...PROVE IT!!!

Mahito suddenly his hand began to move weirdly, and yet somehow began to manifest, and to turn into long serval chains of spikes...

He swings the chains and to go after Nobara, suddenly, (YN) moves and to then get hit with them and protecting Nobara, the spikes went through his body as he began loosing blood and coughing out from it

Nobara: (YN)!!!

(YN): A-ACK!! Run!! Now!!'

Nobara: But you're-

(YN): Don't worry about me!! Just run okay?! Run as far away as you can!! ...don't worry, I'll catch up!

Nobara: O-Okay!

Nobara then began to run away as far as she can, for (YN) to be stuck with those chains in his body and Mahito approaching behind him and to give a smug look to him...