Chp.13 Fighting Against The King Of Curses

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left on, in the middle of the training field, (YN) was yet to see Yuji, but looking different, waaaaayyy different...

Sukuna: It's finally nice to meet you, (YN).

(YN): Y-Yuji??! What the hell happen?! Why do you look so different??!

Sukuna: Oh, you're talking about that punk aren't ya?? Hehe, well hate to break it to you, I'm not him...for you see...I'm Sukuna.

(YN): Sukuna?!! Tch! What did you do to Yuji!?

Sukuna: Oh relax, he's taking a nap...but doesn't know that I'm taking over control for now.

(YN): W-Wait what?! You don't mean...you killed him!!?

Sukuna: *Sighs* You're such a naive one, look to put it this way...The punk is cursed, just like you.

(YN): What??! Yuji...is cursed as well?!

Sukuna: Hehe, the idiot really had the guts to eat my finger and to awaken me after 1000 years of my slumber, but what really concerned me is how he's able to move when I'm in control, but now that he's asleep, I'll make this quick.

(YN) Mind: So...this is a curse spirit, who's in Yuji's body?! And the fact I didn't knew he was cursed all this time!? Gojo really needs to tell me everything!

Sukuna: Hehe, hope you're ready. I wanna see how good you are.

(YN): Wait Wha-

Suddenly, Sukuna vanished and rapidly appeared infront of (YN), grabbing his whole face and to slam him straight to the ground...

Sukuna: Come on now, you could've predicted that already!

Sukuna was about to stomp (YN) but (YN) moved quickly from that stomp, he then rushes at Sukuna and began throwing punches at him, for Sukuna to dodged them with such an ease and no problem...suddenly, Sukuna ducks above, then strikes an uppercut to (YN) and then grabbing his head behind and slamming him again to the ground and holding him down...

Sukuna: Come on is that the best you got? You're suppose to be special grade, not some weak ass curse sorcerer.

(YN) Mind: He can handle close combat as well!?

(YN) backs away as Sukuna rushes at (YN) again, but (YN) quickly spears Sukuna to the ground, slamming him as he began throwing punches at his face, and then quickly getting up and lands a stomp to his gut...afterwards, he grabs his leg, spins him around and tossing him high away to the field as Sukuna crash lands through some trees and recovered quickly, and notices he's in the streets...he then sees (YN) in the air and to land on the ground, and to glare him down with such menace eyes he's got...Sukuna grins and chuckles and he rips his shirts off...

Sukuna grins and chuckles and he rips his shirts off