Chp.15

-AUTHOR POV-

-NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was now afternoon, in the training field, Gojo, Principal Maga and the students were waiting for the other students from Kyoto Jujutsu High to begin their exchange event...and this will be (YN)'s first one and also to meet other students as well that are Jujutsu Sorcerers...

Panda: So (YN), how are ya feeling?

(YN): Mmm, I guess I'm looking forward to meet the other classmates, but I heard their really good.

Megumi: You can say it like that, basically we're equal, only problem is one of them can be a bit...overdoing.

(YN): Overdoing?

Nobara: Hehe, one of them can be an a brute ass,  and not to mention that he is Yuji's "Best Friend"

Panda: And "Brother"

Toga: RiceBalls.

Yuji: Aw man, i actually don't wanna see him, but then again he really is pretty a cool guy.

Panda: Dude, He legit humbled Megumi just because he answered the wrong question.

Megumi: Well how was I suppose to know??!

(YN): Wrong question??

Maki: *sighs* It's his thing of way to become friends, it's really simple, answer it right he'll be cool, but answer it wrong, you'll be catching hands with him.

(YN): ...Oookayyy, so what's the question asks??

Yuji: What's you're woman type.

(YN): . . . Eh?

Yuji: Yeah man, that's legit the question he's gonna ask you if you ever bump into him.

(YN): Oh, I mean that's pretty...simple I guess.

Nobara: Oh? Simple??

(YN): Yeah, I mean can't be that hard.

Nobara: Ohhh really???

Nobara gets close to (YN), arms crossed...

Nobara: So, what's you're type then??

(YN): H-Huh??

Nobara: You heard me, what is it??

(YN): I-I..Well..*Why even ask me that?? Is she trying to test me or something??

Venom: Big boobs, Big ass, curvy thighs, and sweet delicious lips.

(YN): *Shut up idiot!...Well...* I mean...I guess my type...can be somewhat...similar like you...

Nobara then widen her eyes and to then blush from (YN)'s response...she then a quickly looks away still blushing..

(YN): So...did I answer it right??

Maki: Heh, you sure did.

Panda: Haha, knew she has a thing-

Nobara tosses her hammer towards Panda's head, while still blushing...

Panda: Hey!

Nobara: Mmm!

(YN): Was it really necessary?

Nobara: Your type is necessary!

(YN): What?

Nobara: What??

(YN): What you said?

Nobara: N-Nothing!!

Megumi: Hmmm, But anyways, (YN). you gotta be more truthful and specific to that question, Otherwise things will turn upside down.